Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no we wont just wont allow them to join your scummy team and if they wont likely sign a new deal they will be sold in the summer or January to any club bar yours :D

That's assuming there will be other clubs in for them and that they're willing to sign for those clubs.

no we wont just wont allow them to join your scummy team and if they wont likely sign a new deal they will be sold in the summer or January to any club bar yours :D

Or, what if they join Celtic once their contracts have run out?

Thats life mate but id expect theyed be flogged in one of the 2 windows before deal ran out and if it ran out so be it cant control a persons career can only look after your own club at the end of the day.

Still funny how the great unwashed think we are a feeder club and United has come out and gone nope :D

The Facebook groups i was referring to have sources as those groups tend to back what they have said up like P&B and United themselves have apparently released a statement to back it up but end of the day seeing is believing ;)

FYI its also in the courier

Do you think we have seen the best of what Souttar has in terms of his potential? I personally don't think we have. The odd good performance here and there but he hasn't yet had a long run in the team playing consistently well.

Well you can never suggest for sure what a 17 year old centre back is going to develop into, in 5/6 years, much because you very rarely ever see a kid of that age playing in that position.

The potential is mind-bendingly obvious though, and it has always been my position that he should be playing fairly regularly, mistakes or not, because he is just too good, not to take the gamble with.

Not only have we for some unknown reason not extended his contract again yet, but Ciftci's agent PvH has claimed Ciftci is very happy at United, but that United have not as yet offered a new contract.

Seriously, WTF United!!!

Remember that time we were told that GMS and Armstrong would not be sold in January? Then we sold them anyway? The article has no direct quotes form the club and even if it did I still wouldn't believe it.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/dundee-united-won-t-be-selling-to-celtic-1.870233

Here's the article. Seems a bit, "f**k it say anything, season tickets have just gone on sale".

That's my take on it.

If the club is planning on making any money on Ciftci then they'd better hope then that someone other Celtic has a serious interest in Nadir and is willing to overlook his disciplinary issues and pay the fee we want. Otherwise we'll end up like this by the final hours of the next transfer window:

post-33876-0-95114900-1430402259_thumb.j

It's certainly an odd one, no quotes or anything.

Seems to be an unofficial fan pleaser, early season tickets sales must be below expectations.

That's my take on it.

If the club is planning on making any money on Ciftci then they'd better hope then that someone other Celtic has a serious interest in Nadir and is willing to overlook his disciplinary issues and pay the fee we want. Otherwise we'll end up like this by the final hours of the next transfer window:

attachicon.gifDeadline Day.jpg

:lol:

ArabZone have just uploaded a short interview with McNamara where he talks briefly about hoping that the sales are now at an end for now and that we can now start building for next year and beyond. He talks positively about Scott Fraser so t looks like he will be a first team regular next year. As for out of contract guys, he mentions Dillon as someone we want to keep and that we are talking to some of the out of contract guys (he only refers to Butcher by name).

ArabZone have just uploaded a short interview with McNamara where he talks briefly about hoping that the sales are now at an end for now and that we can now start building for next year and beyond. He talks positively about Scott Fraser so t looks like he will be a first team regular next year. As for out of contract guys, he mentions Dillon as someone we want to keep and that we are talking to some of the out of contract guys (he only refers to Butcher by name).

Glad to hear that. I have only seen the kid a few times, but he strikes me as a far more complete midfielder than what else we currently have.

Archived