Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned this in the match thread, but worth repeating.

Despite being utter toilet since the New Year, we are only 6 behind ICT with a game in hand, and now 2 against them.

I can't see us catching them, but it's ridiculous to think that we could still make the European place. :huh:

I mentioned this in the match thread, but worth repeating.

Despite being utter toilet since the New Year, we are only 6 behind ICT with a game in hand, and now 2 against them.

I can't see us catching them, but it's ridiculous to think that we could still make the European place. :huh:

We've scored 29 goals and we're in 5th place. Outrageous.

After seeing the impact Bilate had when we came on I would like to see us try a system that would have a front two of Bilate and Ciftci (if they are both fit). A 352 or 442 with those two upfront would cause teams bother given they are both physical players that can run with the ball at their feet, and they are different enough from each other that they might compliment one another.

After seeing a the impact Bilate had when we came on I would like to see us try a system that would have a front two of Bilate and Ciftci (if they are both fit). A 352 or 442 with those two upfront would cause teams bother given they are both physical players that can run with the ball at their feet, and they are different enough from each other that they might compliment one another.

McGowan- (Rcb) - Fojut/Morris (lcb)

Souttar

Spittal (RWb) Dixon (lwb)

Paton (Cm) Butcher (cm)

Telfer (Cam)

Bilate (St) Citfci (st)

After seeing the impact Bilate had when we came on I would like to see us try a system that would have a front two of Bilate and Ciftci (if they are both fit). A 352 or 442 with those two upfront would cause teams bother given they are both physical players that can run with the ball at their feet, and they are different enough from each other that they might compliment one another.

After two years Jackie still can't organise a team properly in his preferred 4231 formation.

Imagine the chaos if he tried switching to 3 at the back in a week.

It was a mixture of a 532 and 352 today, Dixon didn't look comfortable but the right hand side was a bit more solid. I'd like to see a three of Fojut, Morris and McGowan, think that could be an effective backline.

Anyone else see Soapy and his mob shouting at the young girl and her wee boy, both Arabs, after the game? I don't use these sites and forums a lot but I had to come on and say that I thought it seemed pretty nasty. Hope there was good reason for it.

He was fair ripping into her!

Great to get the win today onwards and upwards.

Only the return of the paint splatter/bird keech away kit would rival it I imagine.

I have a tattoo based on that design. :lol:

The Nike kits have been alright overall, last season's home, this season's away and the cup winning home top were all good. I kind of wish we weren't with a brand who limit us to templates, but then that's the case with St Mirren, and they appeared to decide this season's kits as part of a drunken bet, so maybe best the templates are there to stop our designers going mental.

Archived