Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it amazing how 1 throw away comment can whip so many people into a seething, frothing frenzy.

Utd fans really don't like the truth when it's not positive for them.

Pleasing.

:lol: So many people? Of all the 'bites' uve had with that, i count two united supporters and the rest are neutrals. Foaming right enough :lol:

Wait until peel comes along, you'll be getting nonsensical pish about lottery numbers and all sorts of slavering.

At least you're not bothered though.

Indeed. If you want to quote stats don't do it on the Dundee thread...

Has this million pound keeper been out injured all season as having conceded 40 goals this season Dundee have one of the worst defensive records in the division.

I've never seen this chump before but the seethe and bitterness is very strong.

Alias?

animal-chewing-o.gif

Indeed. If you want to quote stats don't do it on the Dundee thread...

animal-chewing-o.gif

See what I have done there is correct an inaccuracy. Similar to here when someone suggested tannadice was a fortress - it certainly hasn't been of late.

At least you didn't go trawling through my posts though, your not seething at all.

See what I have done there is correct an inaccuracy. Similar to here when someone suggested tannadice was a fortress - it certainly hasn't been of late.

At least you didn't go trawling through my posts though, you're not seething at all.

At least you didn't go trawling through my posts though, you're not seething at all.

:D

Unlike yourself who flew off on one because I commented on an article :1eye

You should probably reply with some hilarious quip about lottery numbers again.

Bothered enough to bring it up unprovoked.

Everytime i look at this thread its either a dundee fan or an aberdeen fan that is commenting

Ironic coming from an Airdrie fan...

Archived