Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rumour about Stewart was started by a Dundee fan with this quote on Twitter, 'Mr Thompson just phoned enquiring about Greg Stewart, we laughed then politely told him no. He then inquired about the receptionist.'

Danny Swanson has gone to the Perth Saints

Swanson back?

So Conway is the only one of the 2010 mob that went south and did (fairly) well?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could convince our best players, just to stay at Tannadice.

Weird that this is a legendary team, when you look at where they all are now....

Pernis - Slovan Bratislava

Kovacevic - Nyíregyháza Spartacus

Kenneth - Adamstown Rosebud

Webster - Coventry City

Dillon - STILL HERE

Buaben - Hearts

Gomis - Hearts

Swanson - St Johnstone

Conway - Blackburn Rovers

Daly - Sevco

Goodwillie - Aberdeen

---

Watson - Hibernian

S.Robertson - Hibernian

D.Robertson - released by Livingston

Don't know how I feel about this. The lateness of the hour and it only becoming apparent after the Allan bid fell through makes me wonder about it. Four goals in 27 starts, albeit getting played out of position.

I had expected us to lose Armstrong and GMS and hoped we could bring in another attacking midfielder.

Hopefully Muirhead/and or Anier can exceed my expectations and we can still grab third spot.

Don't know how I feel about this. The lateness of the hour and it only becoming apparent after the Allan bid fell through makes me wonder about it. Four goals in 27 starts, albeit getting played out of position. . I had expected us to lose Armstrong and GMS and hoped we could bring in another attacking midfielder. . Hopefully Muirhead/and or Anier can exceed my expectations and we can still grab third spot.

The goal ratio thing can always be a misnomer, especially at that age.

I hope we go back in for Allan in the summer. Doubt it, but he is clearly the type of player we need in the middle of the park.

The goal ratio thing can always be a misnomer, especially at that age.

I hope we go back in for Allan in the summer. Doubt it, but he is clearly the type of player we need in the middle of the park.

As I said earlier, if Hibs don't go up I think he'll want away. I also think we would have competition for him.

That's it finally confirmed. They've both finally signed for Celtic. GMS is on a four and a half year deal while Armstrong is on a three and a half year deal with them.

What a shite day.

f**k, he'll be regretting that in December 2018 when he's still clearing the splinters from his arse.

Archived