Dundee United 2014/15 Season

I believe reference was made to the fact that he's as black as the night but, by contrast, has very white teeth and a lovely smile. It's quite funny when you think about it. Apparently that's considered racist these days though but I don't know. Sometimes I think that political correctness has gone too far the other way and before you know it they'll be banning paki shops and chinkies and then where will be?Thirsty and hungry, that's where.*

* Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are intended purely for satirical purposes and do not reflect the sincerely held views of the author who is actually rather right-on and definitely not a racist, this post notwithstanding.

^^^^^ Racist

I could take it out but then the thickos might not get it. :(

I once did a similarly satirical letter to the local paper about tree-hugging, doughnut eating, dungaree wearing, lesbian feminists thinking that the irony would be obvious to all but it was terribly misunderstood. They included my address and I got both hate mail (from earnest but dim liberals) and fan mail (from even dimmer Daily Mail types). It was most depressing. Frankly my bottle's gone these days.

^^^^^ Racist apologist.

QED.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That happened ages ago. She's actually from Dundee.... :lol:

Her grandson is a huge United fan and was the one that took me and my mates to all the cup run games in 2010 as we were about that takeaway and shops an awful lot when 16/17. Has a Bairn that's a huge United fan too.

Her grandson is a huge United fan and was the one that took me and my mates to all the cup run games in 2010 as we were about that takeaway and shops an awful lot when 16/17. Has a Bairn that's a huge United fan too.

I didn't know you were from Mayfield. Your literacy is a credit to you.

I didn't know you were from Mayfield. Your literacy is a credit to you.

I stayed at the top of the Vicky park and Cliffburn actually ( ;):P )when younger. When we moved back from Australia we moved to the other side of the town by the Infirmary, mates still stayed over other end so went to the Academy and hung about Mayf. :lol:

#YoungMayfShams

Is that the takeaway beside the Seaton caravan park?

The results today suited us, only problem now is fixture congestion. We will have midweek games against ICT and Aberdeen and will fall a further game behind next week when we play Stanraer.

Can work both ways. Remember that congested post-new year run we had 3 or 4 seasons back that started this good period of league positions we've had? Something like 7 games in 4 days. Won most of em as far as I remember with Daly and Russell in good form.

Can work both ways. Remember that congested post-new year run we had 3 or 4 seasons back that started this good period of league positions we've had? Something like 7 games in 4 days. Won most of em as far as I remember with Daly and Russell in good form.

Think it was 5 games and pretty sure we took 13 points out of 15. Don't want to tempt fate though.

Rumours abound that Armstrong will be gone today either to Celtic or to Burnley/Reading, but the offers still only about half of the 3m that Thompson has quoted. Celtic playing silly beggars increasing their bids in a 100k steps.

I'd have thought Dundee Utd and Armstrong would both get more money if he left in June with a domestic treble under his belt. The Arabs are under no financial pressure and have plenty of big games coming up, why would they sell for under the asking price?

Can see United selling GMS today but standing firm on Armstrong.

With Ciftci out of the final perhaps you'll look to bring in attacking players today?

Should St J watch out for a Brian Graham recall if you do sell GMS and Armstrong right at the deadline with little time to react.

Yes I realise different positions but with LCF in mind need attacking players

Archived