Dundee United 2014/15 Season

Yet more proof of the dark core that corrupts all at tannadice IMO. * **

*Allegedly

** or (judging by the fathers standard of behaviour) some wee dafty has had too much drink and tried to be the big man. Gotta feel for players to a certain extent but if they have reacted/started it then more fool them.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how Mike Holt (who looks pretty old and small) thinks he can take on a couple of 6 foot plus professional athletes - I say, good luck wee man lol

Is it just a co-incidence that he is a Dundee fan?

Quite why well earning, twenty something football players would want to spend a night in Liquid is equally bizarre.

Decent vag/sqm, I presume.

There has been quite a lot of bizarre rage amongst the Dundee support in the stands at the Derbies, so I'm going to guess there's more to this story than Mike Hunt's bairn getting set upon as he was blogging about charity work in Syria.

Bouncers are saying self defense and it was Ciftci who was bottled no the other way around. It was added the United players always behave themselves. Liquid management clearly worried about losing their clientele :lol:

Quite why well earning, twenty something football players would want to spend a night in Liquid is equally bizarre.

Seems to be pretty common with players from both teams these days.

This situation is pretty funny though. Neds always go over to speak to players and I've never really got it. Like if Sean Dillon is in Nandos, people secretly take pictures and feel the need to shout to him. The guy is just trying to get some chicken for f**k sake. It's so embarrassing from grown men.

On that though, David Goodwillie tried to skip me in the Union and had very poor bar etiquette. That makes him a terrible human being.

Seems to be pretty common with players from both teams these days.

This situation is pretty funny though. Neds always go over to speak to players and I've never really got it. Like if Sean Dillon is in Nandos, people secretly take pictures and feel the need to shout to him. The guy is just trying to get some chicken for f**k sake. It's so embarrassing from grown men.

On that though, David Goodwillie tried to skip me in the Union and had very poor bar etiquette. That makes him a terrible human being.

A grown man on Dillon's wage eating in Nandos is really embarrassing.

Not really football related or Dundee United related but I proposed to my girlfriend earlier on top of the Law at sunset (romantic as shit really). She said yes which is obviously great! Just thought I would mention it. I suppose it is kind of related to United, Granny Danger will be getting a wedding invite, better get a new hat!

Archived