Dundee United 2014/15 Season

And then doing a Fifespud for the remainder of the season presumably?

The wife only has a season ticket for the DCA. Might see GMS and his play acting on the stage there :(

And, while I can't prove it, I'm lead to believe that PMS' 'tower' certainly has more more than a slight lean.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wife only has a season ticket for the DCA. Might see GMS and his play acting on the stage there :(

And, while I can't prove it, I'm lead to believe that PMS' 'tower' certainly has more more than a slight lean.

Mentions his wife in one sentence and PMS's 'tower' in the next. Mmmm.

Almost as suspicious as PMS posting what he did then Anier talking about passionate supporters.

There's obviously aside to United that I (thankfully) know nothing about.

We signed him on a free after his contact with Cardiff expired.

Signed by Strachan, and resigned for him again at Middlesbrough as Mowbray didn't fancy him.

He was only with us for a year, hardly ruined his career

Strachan must have rated him though

No. You paid a fee for him and his loan at United was cut short as a result.

Correct.

And Zaluska Rico?

What about him? He was signed as a back up for Boruc. That was never a secret.

He was given a chance when Boruc left to become our No.1, but had a horrendous pre season, leading Lennon to being in Foster.

Still happy to sign a contact extension with us though.

Using him as an example of clutching straws, as is Willo Flood considering he only stayed with us for a year, and as I pointed out, Strachan signed him twice. So he must have rated him.

New manager coming in and not fancying a player already at the club isn't exactly something unheard of

What about him? He was signed as a back up for Boruc. That was never a secret.

He was given a chance when Boruc left to become our No.1, but had a horrendous pre season, leading Lennon to being in Foster.

Still happy to sign a contact extension with us though.

Using him as an example of clutching straws, as is Willo Flood considering he only stayed with us for a year, and as I pointed out, Strachan signed him twice. So he must have rated him.

New manager coming in and not fancying a player already at the club isn't exactly something unheard of

It's not clutching at straws, it's what the whole point was about. Our first choice goalkeeper for 18 months following his recovery from an injury who was enticed away and has virtually been a bench warmer at Celtic since.

It's not clutching at straws, it's what the whole point was about. Our first choice goalkeeper for 18 months following his recovery from an injury who was enticed away and has virtually been a bench warmer at Celtic since.

And my point being, he knew he would be coming as a back up for Boruc at the time.

He had his chance, he flopped. The guy is obviously happy being No.2 taking a wage.

So yes, it is straw clutching.

My favourite Zaluska moment was when he came back to Tannadice and gave the GIRUY to the ETL when Celtic scored only to concede two later in front of the same stand. Watching him slink off at the end was the cherry on top of a great day :thumsup2

The thing was IIRC he hadn't been getting any real hassle from Arabs prior to his gesture. Dick.

UnamusedShiftyEyes.gif

Someone's got a big mouth, amongst other things.

tumblr_lneonzPELX1qbvaudo1_500.gif

Anyone else finding it extremely difficult to post on P&B due to increased appearance of that 'Dating Russian' Ad? :whistle

I thought that was just me, was wondering what I'd been looking at for my browser to think I wanted to see ads for Russian brides :lol:

Archived