Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would definitely take Mackay, Shinnie and/or O'Donnell, if we could, as unlikely as any of them may be. Boyd, I'd be a bit more hesitant about, mainly because I don't think he'd fit with us. We need someone who'll put a shift in upfront, not just a goalscorer (see whenever Ciftci can't be fucked), and I don't think Boyd's that type of player.

In other news, I've never played against McCunnie, unlike seemingly everyone here :bairn:P

Boyd's no signing for us, hes already coaching at Killie and he's turned us down at least 3 times.

Billy McKay's no signing for us, he'll be off down south where some team will take a gamble on him.

Anyone remember Jamie McCunnie? Just played sixes against him and got ripped a new one.

Basically played 5 Broughty Athletic boys plus McCunnie, got walloped 14-0. :(

:lol: Jamie plays for the Fed also ;) I'd expect most of the guys you were playing against played senior in Scotland at one point or another.... probably lucky to get away with 14-0! I work in the same place as Jamie, will ask him to go easy next time when I next see him ;)

Go on yersel Rado! Get them telt!

I've got myself booked in for my "treble winners 2014-15" tattoo this weekend. What could go wrong? B)

MAIN-Holly-Aston-Wilily-tattoo-shame.jpg

Or worse, a double-booking at the parlour :angry:

:lol: Jamie plays for the Fed also ;) I'd expect most of the guys you were playing against played senior in Scotland at one point or another.... probably lucky to get away with 14-0! I work in the same place as Jamie, will ask him to go easy next time when I next see him ;)

Tbf, we weren't at full strength and no recognised keeper. Would have kept it to single figures with our full team ;)

In other news, I've never played against McCunnie, unlike seemingly everyone here :bairn:P

I played against McCunnie in a charity game once. He was still playing for Stirling then, and he wasn't that great - outshone by Ray McKinnon lol

Anybody read the papers today? Rado has us down for the fuckin treble.......

It looks like Rado over the years has channeled the insanity of those furious outbursts he used to have when we conceded goals in the first couple of months of his United career, and now having also mastered the English language, is using it to talk utter nonsense.

Good I say. You aren't a proper football team unless your goalie is mental imo.

Rado is showing confidence which is great to see. I would rather have a team of players with that kind of optimism than a team full of guys who would answer those questions with "we've got little chance of winning anything". Good on you Rado! (Personally I think we've got little chance of winning anything)

It looks like Rado over the years has channeled the insanity of those furious outbursts he used to have when we conceded goals in the first couple of months of his United career, and now having also mastered the English language, is using it to talk utter nonsense.

Good I say. You aren't a proper football team unless your goalie is mental imo.

77892_1.jpg

:wub:

Actually, this photo just looks like a bald Czerniak :lol:

:lol: I think the team have decided to pay the match fee and not turn up next time, we'll take a 5-0 defeat.

I fucking love Rado, shame he's not that good.

Archived