Dundee United 2014/15 Season

Yeah. We've been dreadful. Like, proper bad. Fojut has won quite a few headers and I quite like Morris, if not a little too happy with trying to nick the ball.

We have absolutely no width and far too slow. Dow has probably been the worst player. Bilate and Çiftci not doing anything either, but the former has had no service.

Dundee should take all 9 points this season in the derby ;). Utd are shit

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs were the better side, didn't to lose

United sounded far better once we had better shape with GMS and Connolly on, and a fully fit striker in Graham. Comfortable away victory in the end.

Met Robertson at the game wished him well. He was in the crowd with Watson and souttar who was on crutches.

United were poor today and hibs played the better football for the most part.

Was impressed with Morris' physicality and Fojut looked decent. We defended most set pieces well both look strong and decent in the air.

Connelly looked really bright when he came on and Telfer looks a player.

Dillion looked out of place at left back and Petrie did ok in his place when he came on. Left back needs sorted ASAP.

Never thought much of Super Mario although he never looked match sharp.

Scott Allan got booed when he came on and he lost the ball for our goal, which erskine took very well, however he still looks awful.

Met Robertson at the game wished him well. He was in the crowd with Watson and souttar who was on crutches.

United were poor today and hibs played the better football for the most part.

Was impressed with Morris' physicality and Fojut looked decent. We defended most set pieces well both look strong and decent in the air.

Connelly looked really bright when he came on and Telfer looks a player.

Dillion looked out of place at left back and Petrie did ok in his place when he came on. Left back needs sorted ASAP.

Never thought much of Super Mario although he never looked match sharp.

Scott Allan got booed when he came on and he lost the ball for our goal, which erskine took very well, however he still looks awful.

Did you enjoy you're last visit to Easter Road for a number of years?

Did you enjoy you're last visit to Easter Road for a number of years?

I was just saying to mrs peeeel it's a shame we won't be visiting Edinburgh this season. I always enjoy Edinburgh mate.

I was just saying to mrs peeeel it's a shame we won't be visiting Edinburgh this season. I always enjoy Edinburgh mate.

Unless we draw each other in the cup ;) .

We'll be back in a year or 2 mate

Archived