Dundee United 2014/15 Season

To be fair to Dee Man it is an excellent comparison. He's right to enjoy it.

He has a poor record of differentiating between two similar, but importantly different, things.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations for being the 50th person(sic) to mention that in this thread.

I think only about 20 people have mentioned it so far. Kev just likes to bring it up every 3 or 4 pages so it seems like a lot more. He really is a boring repetitive moron.

I am pretty sure that I read when we signed Spittal that we made a donation to the QP youth setup for Roberston during the course of last season and also made a donation for Spittal.

May of course have dream't the above.

The 2p in the £ gang across the road giving lectures about not paying though is superb.

I am pretty sure that I read when we signed Spittal that we made a donation to the QP youth setup for Roberston during the course of last season and also made a donation for Spittal.

May of course have dream't the above.

The 2p in the £ gang across the road giving lectures about not paying though is superb.

6p in the pound. Please get your facts right.

Have every faith in Steven Thompson in whom United are lucky to have as we have the best chairman in the SPL at lookin out for his club both on and off the park

if he can get the club debt free and sell for a few million he will be of into the sunset as soon as he can. Whether through luck or judgement Steven Thompson has done really well to almost clear the debt and if the investors who paid of the bank debt can be paid back he could be looking at a nice return from taking a business approach rather than the fan approach taken by his father.

if he can get the club debt free and sell for a few million he will be of into the sunset as soon as he can. Whether through luck or judgement Steven Thompson has done really well to almost clear the debt and if the investors who paid of the bank debt can be paid back he could be looking at a nice return from taking a business approach rather than the fan approach taken by his father.

I dont know. He takes a 6 figure salary for his work at tannadice. As long as his family arent having to pump money in and he can take that he might be hapopy where he is.

Some chat before about looking for a chief exec role down south, i reckon that might tempt him.

I dont know. He takes a 6 figure salary for his work at tannadice. As long as his family arent having to pump money in and he can take that he might be hapopy where he is.

Some chat before about looking for a chief exec role down south, i reckon that might tempt him.

People forget it's his sister who owns the club. As some Dee's say "Stevie is selling up to f**k off wee all the money" not realising he is on a wage.

People forget it's his sister who owns the club. As some Dee's say "Stevie is selling up to f**k off wee all the money" not realising he is on a wage.

I fairly certain that ST owns more shares in United than his sister.

I agree with earlier comments that he has done great job with the clubs finances whilst we have retained a top six place on a regular basis.

Pretty sure you've just made that up.

I fairly certain that ST owns more shares in United than his sister.

I agree with earlier comments that he has done great job with the clubs finances whilst we have retained a top six place on a regular basis.

I had a look there you're correct, 52% he owns, I never realised that ST was giving extra shares when Cathy stepped down, I thought Justine was getting Cathy's 88%, as she replaced her on the board. My bad.

Pretty sure you've just made that up.

Cool.

Starting 11 - McCallum, Paton, Morris, Dillon, Robertson, Telfer, Smith, Petrie, Armstrong, Erskine and Ciftci
Substitutes - Cierzniak, Dow, Rankin, Graham, Bilate, Fraser, Spittal and GMS

United FB said they might struggle with updates tonight. Game kicks off at 6, be good for Nadz to get a win over the club who deemed him surplus to requirements.

Archived