Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bizarrest 'rumour' of the close season so far. Pick a United starlet at random, pick a mid-tier Euro team at random, pick a fee at random - rumour started!

In my most recent FM save Gauld stayed at until for three more years, before a £7m move to Arsenal, he then moved to Chelsea for £15m a few years after that, before a £12m move to Man United. He then moved to Monaco on a free as he aged. So I know for a fact he won't join Sporting

In my most recent FM save Gauld stayed at until for three more years, before a £7m move to Arsenal, he then moved to Chelsea for £15m a few years after that, before a £12m move to Man United. He then moved to Monaco on a free as he aged. So I know for a fact he won't join Sporting

Nottingham Forest until retirement on mine.

I signed him for Hertha Berlin for £7M in 2013. In the summer of 2017 he had a year left on his contract and wasn't wanting to sign a new one so sold him for £23M and bought James Rodrigues as a replacement for £7.5M, and he's a better player.

^^^

Wheeler dealer

I signed him for Hertha Berlin for £7M in 2013. In the summer of 2017 he had a year left on his contract and wasn't wanting to sign a new one so sold him for £23M and bought James Rodrigues as a replacement for £7.5M, and he's a better player.

^^^

Wheeler dealer

I think Utd are waiting for news on the availability of James Rodriguez before making a decision on letting Gauld go.

Bizarrest 'rumour' of the close season so far. Pick a United starlet at random, pick a mid-tier Euro team at random, pick a fee at random - rumour started!

Stuart Armstrong to Bayer Leverkusen for £4m, as a replacement Emre Can. Got my sources. 8)

Watch this appear in the Tele tomorrow now.

Sold him to Man Utd for £5m + 50% next sale. Sold to Tottenham without making an appearance for them for £10.25m, who then sold him to Newcastle for £7.5m

Replaced him next season with a mix of Jason Holt on a free and Adnan Januzaj on loan from parent club Man United :thumsup2

Stuart Armstrong to Bayer Leverkusen for £4m, as a replacement Emre Can. Got my sources. 8)

Watch this appear in the Tele tomorrow now.

Sold him to Man Utd for £5m + 50% next sale. Sold to Tottenham without making an appearance for them for £10.25m, who then sold him to Newcastle for £7.5m

Replaced him next season with a mix of Jason Holt on a free and Adnan Januzaj on loan from parent club Man United :thumsup2

I signed Jason Holt on a free from Norwich for my league winning Newcastle team and the dick complained about only playing in 2/3 matches so I sold him back to Norwich for £5 million.

I signed Jason Holt on a free from Norwich for my league winning Newcastle team and the dick complained about only playing in 2/3 matches so I sold him back to Norwich for £5 million.

Oh, he was a bit temperamental with me too. Got tired with it eventually, so fucked him off to Cardiff.

Archived