Bathgate Thistle Managerial Vacancy

Guest chavez

I but again is that when livi had money then left ? Must be somebody fae b gate that has the club in there heart . Always have a good crowd a lot more than most of us just hope use have a good season and back where u belong . ???

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I but again is that when livi had money then left ? Must be somebody fae b gate that has the club in there heart . Always have a good crowd a lot more than most of us just hope use have a good season and back where u belong . ???

I can't believe you put Bathgate and good crowd in the same sentence

The reason it's worst Bathgate team in years is because it's amateur players they have

Don't get me wrong they do have a couple of decent players there, but like you say team of average amateur players.

Bathgate need someone with the experience that can bring in some decent players, watched them a few times this season by far the worst Bathgate team in years!

Bathgate did well considering the situation they found themselves in at the end of last season, only one signed player and no coaching staff. So hats off to everyone concerned for managing to survive never mind staying in the Premier division!

I genuinely hope they get someone decent in and that they can sign the players required for next season.

All too often you get idiots on here wanting to slag clubs off, wonder if the folk slagging Bathgate off realise just how much work some people are doing behind the scenes, all for no thanks!

Well done to the Bathgate committee for all your hard work and to the players for keeping them in this division.

Think that will be the new managers call whoever he be , to contact/offer players from last season deals cause 90% sure everyone was on one year deals so available for free now

is anyone from last season been resigned for next season.

Bathgate did well considering the situation they found themselves in at the end of last season, only one signed player and no coaching staff. So hats off to everyone concerned for managing to survive never mind staying in the Premier division!

I genuinely hope they get someone decent in and that they can sign the players required for next season.

All too often you get idiots on here wanting to slag clubs off, wonder if the folk slagging Bathgate off realise just how much work some people are doing behind the scenes, all for no thanks!

Well done to the Bathgate committee for all your hard work and to the players for keeping them in this division.

Hmmm......I'm sure Pumphy man is too polite to point out what most are thinking when reading that!

Hmmm......I'm sure Pumphy man is too polite to point out what most are thinking when reading that!

What you saying that Bathgates committee haven't worked hard or that Bathgate were not entitled to sign the manager they signed last season?

I think the committee have done well to keep the club going and to help develop the community club!

Try winding someone else up!

Archived