cambuslang rangers

auldjimmy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the vogue bar in Rutherglen is going to sponsor them this season so they will have plenty of money to spend so other teams better watch out this season

IF the Vogue Bar were to sponsor Cambuslang Rangers, they might have to change the colour of their strip!

I heard the vogue bar in Rutherglen is going to sponsor them this season so they will have plenty of money to spend so other teams better watch out this season
Must be right if you heard it that often.

Think it is a very big ask to go up let alone as champs.

We have 4 signed players so far.

We will lose a few of the stand outs from last season.

Paddy and John have a massive job on their hands and the good rthing is, they kow it and there is no pressure to get promotion this season

Just get the whole club back on track and bring the feel good factor back to the Lang.

Think it is a very big ask to go up let alone as champs.

We have 4 signed players so far.

We will lose a few of the stand outs from last season.

Paddy and John have a massive job on their hands and the good rthing is, they kow it and there is no pressure to get promotion this season

Just get the whole club back on track and bring the feel good factor back to the Lang.

What sort of budget will Doyle & Flannery have?

And are they happy with it?

They dont have a budget, and yes they are happy with it

Don't have a budget and happy with it !!!.Are ye saying 'Lang don't have any cash to give them at all ffs ?.Mind you Flannery has played wi a million clubs so might know 1 or 2 he could get to play for him.When a was a wean Cambuslang had the best team in the juniors and a big support,Ladeside had many a battle with them,changed days.Best of luck to the 'Lang,they will always be one of the special clubs to me.

Don't have a budget and happy with it !!!.Are ye saying 'Lang don't have any cash to give them at all ffs ?.Mind you Flannery has played wi a million clubs so might know 1 or 2 he could get to play for him.When a was a wean Cambuslang had the best team in the juniors and a big support,Ladeside had many a battle with them,changed days.Best of luck to the 'Lang,they will always be one of the special clubs to me.

They havent been given a budget.

Thats not to say if they asked for money to pay/buy someone we would endeavour to get it for them as best we could

auld jimmy you come across as the type of person who has a twitter account with 12 followers and a profile picture of an egg, worst poster I have seen on here and we have witnessed a few weapons trust me!

Cheers.

Who are the 4 signed players?

Chris Faulds

Peter Kelsall

Gerry Ward

Gavin Griffen

All others wanted time to decide and to see what division Lang were in next season.

Well now they know and so expect a few fans favourites to be leaving for pastures new

Out with the old in with the new

Archived