Kenny MacKay At Annan

He'll not fit in at Carlisle as he's not done a stint inside ;)

He's decent enough for Championship Scottish level and would fit in well at league 2 in England as most of the strikers at that level are of a similar mould.

Interesting to see at the bottom of that article about looking at Jordan White too. He's the most complete striker in the lower leagues in Scotland

He'll not fit in at Carlisle as he's not done a stint inside ;)

He's decent enough for Championship Scottish level and would fit in well at league 2 in England as most of the strikers at that level are of a similar mould.

Interesting to see at the bottom of that article about looking at Jordan White too. He's the most complete striker in the lower leagues in Scotland

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was at the Annan/Binos game as well and saw Kav there. I've seen a fair bit of Annan this season and although Mackay scores goals at League 2 level he is nowhere near English League 2 level and he's far too one footed. I know Michael Owen was one footed as well but that's a different matter!

I particularly watched Jordan White as I saw him a couple of weeks ago against the Mo. He scored 3 I think it was at Annan but again I don't think he's ready for a step up in grade just yet. Rory McAllister I even think might struggle in England and neither Mackay or White are anywhere as good as Rory who may be a pain in the arse at times but at least does the business. I'll be interested to see how he does in League 1 (I think he'll do Ok) but will he stay at P#heid or be lured away to a bigger club?

Good attempt but you're fooling nobody

I was at the Annan/Binos game as well and saw Kav there. I've seen a fair bit of Annan this season and although Mackay scores goals at League 2 level he is nowhere near English League 2 level and he's far too one footed. I know Michael Owen was one footed as well but that's a different matter!

I particularly watched Jordan White as I saw him a couple of weeks ago against the Mo. He scored 3 I think it was at Annan but again I don't think he's ready for a step up in grade just yet. Rory McAllister I even think might struggle in England and neither Mackay or White are anywhere as good as Rory who may be a pain in the arse at times but at least does the business. I'll be interested to see how he does in League 1 (I think he'll do Ok) but will he stay at P#heid or be lured away to a bigger club?

That is where he was playing before he signed for Peterhead. He was banging them in (40 goals in 60 odd games) for Brechin for 2 years in the old Division 2.

I notice that you have a question mark after bigger club and I assume that is due to you struggling to determine if there is a bigger club! :P

He only plays well at good clubs

Haha Would agree with that as he did well with the pars at youth level and won Under 19s Player of the year. Never got an opportunity at first team level. He seems to have worked hard and has done really well at Stirling.Well done to the big fella.

Also why would Carlisle want new strikers? They have Novo :lol: :lol:

Novo been released along with journey men such as Lee Miller, Prince Bauben, Danny Cadermaratti ?? And 1998 World Cup winner Pascal Chimbonda

Apologies for sh!te spelling of names

Novo been released along with journey men such as Lee Miller, Prince Bauben, Danny Cadermaratti ?? And 1999 World Cup winner Pascal Chimbonda

Poor Nacho, maybe he'll get him desired move to Sevco eventually

• 1 year later...

Archived