Greenock Juniors

youngportman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard from a good source today that what i would call 2 of greenocks senior players are heading to port glasgow.

Strange one for me when its not been announced who will take over yet and it looks like a 2 division drop.

Andrew Irvine and Tam Jamieson is who I've heard and, if that's correct then it's no loss as both players are not good enough for Super League football.

looks like referee021 has lost his pee by not blowing the whistle.

Andrew Irvine and Tam Jamieson is who I've heard and, if that's correct then it's no loss as both players are not good enough for Super League football.

Hahahaha are u for real ?? Tam has played in the premier for most of his career scottish cup final ect hahahaha

Most of his career, granted. But, now he is no longer the player he was. Obviously, like many others he once was good, but now as age gets the better of him he is not as good. At central 1&2 Tam could do a job, but not for me in the two super leagues.

All my opinion, yours may well be different.

Ive play along side tj and big andy last few years and They give you 100% every game but ive not much of them moving but i heard to except a striker at greenock maybe going senior !!! All the best to the new management team who ever it is.

Ive play along side tj and big andy last few years and They give you 100% every game but ive not much of them moving but i heard to except a striker at greenock maybe going senior !!! All the best to the new management team who ever it is.

Surely not John Boyd, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived