The League

Smurph

I like Rafi, but only in small doses. The programme is at its best when it's the core group getting involved with the Fantasy Football duals and running jokes (Ruxin's forever unclean is a personal favourite), and while I enjoy Rafi and Dirty Randy's wee cameos, the episodes where it was just them weren't great in my opinion. 

Taco's EBDBBnB is fucking hilarious, as is the Krampus.

The Rafi / Dirty Randy animated episode in the last series was the low point of the whole thing, but the bit in Bobbum Man (series 2 or 3 I think) where's he kicking the f**k out of "Bobbum Man" on the ground, and Pete says "it's not Bobbum Man, it's Andre", then there's just a perfect pause before he looks back down and starts laying into him again is probably my highlight of Rafi.

edit: he's basically playing the same character in Brooklyn Nine Nine at the moment, which is odd.

Edited by Fuctifano

• 1 month later...

Just started this on Friday and I've been really impressed with it. So far I'm half way through the second series and I've been enjoying ever episode so far.

The scene with Taco dressed as Mr. McGibblets is probably one of my favourite scenes so far.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...