Queens Park 2014/2015 Season Thread

That would be great as Fraser has looked not bad at all.

Agree totally' and also agree ,any extra players are welcome, but this team will win games,not had total drubbing yet, and have been unlucky with several missed goals, and decisions,but shows they are smart going forward,and will do okay.

Any player coming in will have to earn a place as there are some good players on the bench also.

I also do not like to shout about favourite players and who is better than who! I believe the managers selections are what he is more experienced in knowing.

Great team spirit and working together to improve and strive to win,are my main aims for this team.

Hope for a winning result Saturday.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My son who is an officionado of Football Manager tells me Chris Duggan is an Aussie. Could he be the first Antipodean to play for the QP ?

Don't know if he made an appearance for the first team, but years ago we had an Aussie keeper called Blair Machin for a while. Definitely remember him from Champ Manager.

Didn't score that many at Clydebank, but set up plenty. McPherson is a great wee player but doesn't score as many as you would probably hope your centre forward would get, free kicks can be deadly though.

How's Paul Woods been playing.

Early days but not sure if he's any better than Lee Davison in that position. Clearly Gus must rate him as he keeps picking him so maybe theres more to come from Woodsy.

Don't know if he made an appearance for the first team, but years ago we had an Aussie keeper called Blair Machin for a while. Definitely remember him from Champ Manager.

Yeah I remember Blair Machin. Possibly around at same time as the likes of Gemmell and James Allan, maybe even before but I may be wrong. Suspect he never got a start.

Blair Machin never made an appearance for us.

We have had at least one Aussie playing for us though, goalkeeper Scott Starr who played five times at the end of the 1996/97 season.

so Saint Dave - talk us all through that penalty

I'd rather speak about the two goals I set up or the brilliant outside of the boot goal into the top corner.

I'm shite at penalties , I offered it out but because I got brutally fouled in the build up , I got to take it .....and a great diving save.

Archived