Queens Park 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ciaran Mcelroy pretty much confirmed he'll be joining Qp next season, although nothing has been signed yet.

Saw him tonight as Clydebank won the Central League Cup...looks excellent. Tricky winger and (I think) scored two of the Bankies' goals. Definitely like the cut of this guy's jib.

Ross McPherson played up front as the lone striker. Wee stocky guy who played well, holding the ball up as he waited for his team mates to back him up; has scored 16 goals for the Bankies.

Whit's wrang Queue Pee fans, no gonnae congratulate us oan oor new player/coach?

I'm sure your new player/coach will get you out of League 2 this season with all his management experience. Just wonder how you'll do in the Lowland League next season?

Oh dear, dear, upset are you?

I am actually. I quite liked Ferguson when he played for Scotland and I wonder how long it'll be before he gets the same "support" that previous Clyde managers got from the brain donors that sit behind the dugouts at Broadwood. First home defeat and he'll be thinking, "WTF am I doing here?"

I'm sure your new player/coach will get you out of League 2 this season with all his management experience. Just wonder how you'll do in the Lowland League next season?

If you think we're heading for Lowland League then you have even less brains than I thought you had and that wasn't much.

Your lot will have the bottom tied up for Xmas.

:lol::lol::lol:

Think the players are back training this mid-week and then Saturday, hopefully some signings will officially be announced this week then.

Otherwise perhaps someone can pop down too Toryglen to see them, then try and figure who the new faces are.

We could also just get "No.1 Fan" Freddie to just introduce himself and get every newcomers name like he does every year, but someone will need to be with him so the names can be posted as I just don't think that computers are his thing.

It'll be like a game of "Where's Wally" at Toryglen for any Queen's Park fans that go to watch the team's training sessions, wherein "Wally" is a footballer with any reasonable level of ability.

Patter...?

Deadly serious. Now Gus has free reign to bring in his own recruits, I'm expecting a bunch of hammer-throwing Junior journeymen to kick lumps out of the division next season.

If it means seeing Ferguson writhing in agony, I'm all for it.

Archived