The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 27 October 2017 at 14:00, betting competition said:

I was quite surprised he didn't go to Sunderland although they are a more basket case than Rangers and that is saying something. 

If Rangers are interested in him and  have the money for compensation then I expect him to leave and try and stop Celtic 10-in-a-row quest.  I think he could stop Celtic winning 10-in-a-row although that would be difficult with way Brendan Rodgers  has improved Celtic. 

I think Derek McInnes has been Aberdeen best manager since Fergie although the only criticism I have of him is he has only won 1 trophy in his time here. 

If Sunderland are a car crash sevco are a 20 car motorway pile up

On 11/11/2017 at 20:58, O_Kahn said:

Following on from the ceremony last night at Pittodrie, there are now 26 people in the Aberdeen FC Hall of Fame. How many can you name? Surname only is fine.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/jld2608/aberdeen-fc-hall-of-fame

Managed 16, the remaining fellas were mostly long before my time. Where's McDougall, Black, even Strachan and McGhee should be there despite being utter bellends. Jess should be in as well; for many lads my age he was the iconic Aberdeen player...

7 hours ago, Illgresi said:

Managed 16, the remaining fellas were mostly long before my time. Where's McDougall, Black, even Strachan and McGhee should be there despite being utter bellends. Jess should be in as well; for many lads my age he was the iconic Aberdeen player...

Got 18. Missed out some obvious ones like Turnbull , Jarvie and Buchan. 

3 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Cheers bud. A move like that was a big gamble for any player, disappointed he didn’t get much playing time.

I’d be very uncomfortable seeing him in a Hearts jersey.

He’s far too good for Hearts. That would be a real waste.

40 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

DM confirms we are looking into bringing him back.

Just get it done.

Been a big miss this season.

Appears as if no fall out  between McInnes & McGinn over his leaving in the summer and the two have kept in regular contact.