The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Or on the other hand the only way is down for Aberdeen and whoever takes the job. You cannot compete with The Rangers spending, you've lost half your first team and with Hibs coming up and looking to win the league(snigger), it all adds up to a very tough next few seasons for the sheep.

Don't try deflection. You know what's coming. Either Deek or Big Tommy will be in charge at the Dons next season.

You ken.

Just now, The Saintee said:

Del would be mad to go to Sunderland imo.

I'm a Sunderland fan and I think he's off his head, they are an absolute basket case at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

Don't try deflection. You know what's coming. Either Deek or Big Tommy will be in charge at the Dons next season.

You ken.

I suspect you're right. Del's worked wonders at Aberdeen and Wright has an ever better record with us than he did. Won't have passed Milne by. Steve Brown will likely drive him up to Aberdeen for you for the compensation money too. 

38 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The Torygraph just said that it's done. Announced Monday, 3 year deal.

Grayson still favs on Betfair exchange 4/5 with McInnes at 7/5. That really is strange to be honest. 

20 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I'm a Sunderland fan and I think he's off his head, they are an absolute basket case at the moment.

Of course they are a basket case - but that really isn't the point.  I doubt McInness is on anything more than £150K pa at Aberdeen, if that.  He'd be a fool to negotiate less than £500K pa at Slumberland.  Thus, however it works out, and as long as he's canny with his personal expenditure, he banks £1 million from a three year contract however he performs.

If you're 45 that's an absolute no-brainer.

A bit of chat online that Aberdeen could be about to announce good news later tonight.

Just got a PM saying announcement tonight or tomorrow but definitely good news. They won't tell me more than that.