The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I'd just like to read a prepared statement on behalf of the P&B Dandies and I won't be taking any questions at the end.
At this difficult time it is right that all our thoughts and prayers are with the Aberdeen support, their families and their loved ones.
We're all going to need to take some time to digest these traumatic events and I would ask that you respect our privacy.
We will be making no further comment at this time.
Thank you.

This.

Hopefully all P&B trolls will respect this statement.

This.

Hopefully all P&B trolls will respect this statement.

Don't assume we're all trolls mate....

I used to drink with his old man, Dunky, when I lived in Paisley, met Del on various occasions when he was home, West Brom then.... He's a good c*nt [emoji106]

Panic on the streets of Aberdeen :(

I hope McInnes stays but I very much doubt he will as he will earn so much more at Sunderland even though the job looks a bit toxic. It is the worst time as the club as we really need to replace players that have moved on but at least we have some decent players at the club but next season could be a struggle given the high standards we have achieved in the last few years. Derek McInnes has been Aberdeen best manager since Fergie and if he goes I wish him well.