The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theyre always great fun at this time of year.

Theyve always gone on a run that sees them looking certs for the top half, at which point they act as if they're clear in 3rd. 

This is followed by 8 game winless run and the inevitable bottom half finish.

He’s no Goni shag you mate

59 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

A bit of a back handed compliment but I barely noticed MacDonald was playing today.

May well be a shrewd signing til the summer after all.

I guess the next game will be a truer test of the defence.

The game was a real example of why you want referees who have actually played football, rather than people who like the feeling of importance of being an “official”. It’s not credible that we ended up with more yellow cards than they did, for the dissent of complaining about being repeatedly fouled. Especially when deliberate professional fouls were ignored repeatedly the other way. I think this is incompetence, rather than corruption.

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

We are somehow 1 point behind St Mirrens greatest ever team. I imagine if we overtake you at some point you will have an aneurysm

The tarts record this season is Won 15 Drawn 6 Lost 14,The Dons record this season is Won 15 Drawn 4 Lost 14, the art of perception without context.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

2 hours ago, Don exotic said:

I guess the next game will be a truer test of the defence.

The game was a real example of why you want referees who have actually played football, rather than people who like the feeling of importance of being an “official”. It’s not credible that we ended up with more yellow cards than they did, for the dissent of complaining about being repeatedly fouled. Especially when deliberate professional fouls were ignored repeatedly the other way. I think this is incompetence, rather than corruption.

How Slattery managed to avoid a booking was beyond me.

Was a seething mess after he cost the goal. Was screaming at Hammell at one point.

Homophobic c**t.

6 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Yogi just confirmed he’s applied for the job 

lolz 

I think Yogi sometimes gets too much stick, but that segment on Sportsound today was toe-curlingly awful. They somehow shifted from discussing whether Chris Wilder was a strong candidate to Yogi giving a 2 minute monologue on why he was a great candidate and asking Allan Preston why he was suggesting Wilder over him. 

23 minutes ago, O_Kahn said:

I think Yogi sometimes gets too much stick, but that segment on Sportsound today was toe-curlingly awful. They somehow shifted from discussing whether Chris Wilder was a strong candidate to Yogi giving a 2 minute monologue on why he was a great candidate and asking Allan Preston why he was suggesting Wilder over him. 

Aye felt a bit sorry for him 

He’s probably a good guy and a maybe a decent manager who has had success in the past but someone who has had horror shows recently at Raith and Dunfermline obviously shouldn’t be anywhere near the Aberdeen job 

7 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

No.

I think you’ll find we’re ridiculing. 😆

The minute you type '" I'll think you'll find" in a post about how you're no ragin' then you've really have lost the argument. Hopefully the Motherwell win has helped calm you down.

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Nobody is raging but…:lol:

When you can't count on Motherwell to win at Pittodrie things are getting very strange. Didn't Nostradamus say something about the sheep rising and vanquishing the men of steel? Maybe the world is coming to an end which would just be typical.  St Mirren might qualify for Europe and civilization collapses.  You just know we'll get blamed when anybody with an ounce of sense should know it's all Livingston's fault.

1 hour ago, Dagdagh said:

So... you where ragin' then?  Mystery solved.

Try English and I might answer.…..

might. 

Good to see normal service resumed with Curtis Main. 
My prayers for the passengers of the plane landing at Glasgow Airport with his attempted shot today 

Edited by Thenorthernlight

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

How Slattery managed to avoid a booking was beyond me.

Was a seething mess after he cost the goal. Was screaming at Hammell at one point.

Homophobic c**t.

Was that the no22 (?) that came on in the 2nd half ?

He committed two yellow card offences in about 90 seconds. One was a stonewall yellow, the other maybe borderline. 
That useless streak of stale piss Clancy just ignored it

He was fucking horrendous today. Inexcusable some of his decisions. 

19 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theyre always great fun at this time of year.

Theyve always gone on a run that sees them looking certs for the top half, at which point they act as if they're clear in 3rd. 

This is followed by 8 game winless run and the inevitable bottom half finish.

For a team that’s never finished top 6 post spilt, they have a lot to say.

They might just do it this year.

Might… as you say, they invariably bottle it.