The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

5 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I see Devlin has signed for Scott Brown at Fleetwood on a short term deal as well.

Nothing against him but have to imagine he's still a risky signing for any team on a restricted budget.

Presumably willing to take a deal on reduced money to prove himself. Doubt this will be costing fleetwood much. 

Mark Wilson on a quiz last night when he found out that Aberdeen have two stars on the club badge, he had said that there was one, "do you not have had to win two European trophies to have two stars?".

Also maybe he should have a word with Rangers. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Mark Wilson on a quiz last night when he found out that Aberdeen have two stars on the club badge, he had said that there was one, "do you not have had to win two European trophies to have two stars?".

He's certainly having some few days after naming 6 Celtic players (7if you include Scales) in the team of the week after beating Hearts reserves 2-0 last weekend.

Glasgow football media, made by simpletons for simpletons. Best avoided.

For anyone interested, Fergie on for Bologna vs Milan (away) in the 84th minute. Two minutes on the pitch he buys a free kick 30m from the Milan goal, and gets the AC boy carded. Classic Fergie. Gawn son.

Edit: Game over, 2-0 Milan. (0-0 for Fergie though)

Edited by Illgresi

If that Tim c**t Wilson was any thicker, he’d set,
He’s on Radio Clyde for a reason.

The Radio Snyde phone-in is like some kind of social experiment to remind you how pig-shit thick some people are - and even leave you questioning the concept of democracy.

10 hours ago, Illgresi said:

For anyone interested, Fergie on for Bologna vs Milan (away) in the 84th minute. Two minutes on the pitch he buys a free kick 30m from the Milan goal, and gets the AC boy carded. Classic Fergie. Gawn son.

Edit: Game over, 2-0 Milan. (0-0 for Fergie though)

His first involvement in Serie A was giving away a foul, too, which made me laugh. 

Aberdeen look like a squad of players in a good place. Seems to be a strong rapport there on the park.

Certainly hope so - JG seems to have brought in some good eggs.

Long way to go and there will be ups and downs - as the first half hour yesterday demonstrated, and the inward and outward business done this week will be interesting.

Keep the water breaks coming, even when it’s 18 degrees - the spirit of Rijeka 15 lives on…..

I only saw the highlights from yesterday and it's just a small thing but thought miovski giving the second pen to besuijen was a good sign of togetherness in the team. Miovski knows he'll score plenty and giving someone else the chance to get the confidence up was good to see I thought. Bes had a quiet game up to that point by some accounts. Or maybe they agree takers pre-game and I know nothing!

29 minutes ago, ShadyLane said:

I only saw the highlights from yesterday and it's just a small thing but thought miovski giving the second pen to besuijen was a good sign of togetherness in the team. Miovski on knows he'll score plenty and giving someone else the chance to get the confidence up was good to see I thought. Bes had a quiet game up to that point by some accounts. Or maybe they agree takers pre-game and I know nothing!

It's really good he wanted to give Vinny the penalty but Goodwin has already said it won't be happening again. Not sure i agree with Vinny having a quiet game.  Won the 1st pen, almost had an assist for Richardsons sitter. Always running himself into the ground.