The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

So, Batesy away, we definitely need a central defender, is that where Charlie Dunne fits into all this?

Odd that if this Bates move has been in the mix for a few days/weeks and we had Chuck lined up, we bothered taking in the Boro left back yesterday, if Dunne can cover both positions?

3 minutes ago, Afc69 said:

So, Batesy away, we definitely need a central defender, is that where Charlie Dunne fits into all this?

Odd that if this Bates move has been in the mix for a few days/weeks and we had Chuck lined up, we bothered taking in the Boro left back yesterday, if Dunne can cover both positions?

We need another central defender. 
Preferably a leftie that’s cover for Scales.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s a fierce contest. Ifil may be the worst footballer I’ve ever seen. Maybe not worst defender. 

Ifil is the worst I've seen in an Aberdeen shirt who played for a sustained period.

His personal nadir was the Scottish Cup replay defeat against Raith Rovers.

I'm not sure if he played in the 0-9.

I think I only saw Dave Bus once at Fir Park. I don't remember him being on the Ifil scale of shiteness but he was bussed in and bussed oot...

51 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Ifil is the worst I've seen in an Aberdeen shirt who played for a sustained period.

I think I only saw Dave Bus once at Fir Park. I don't remember him being on the Ifil scale of shiteness but he was bussed in and bussed oot...

Bus was awful, I still remember him coming on in the semi final defeat to utd, 4 1 ? I was seething.

8 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Inverness Caley Thistle when he was subbed at Half Time is one performance that was lucky to only concede 2 goals. 

Edited by betting competition

11 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Can we presume Legia don't actually have scouts? €500k for Bates is just mental. Absolutely mental.

Fair play to Aberdeen if they get that for him.

Now, about that £350k for Charles Dunne, please and thank you.

It’s £200k up front with £200k of add ons.

There’s a sell on clause too 

13 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s a fierce contest. Ifil may be the worst footballer I’ve ever seen. Maybe not worst defender. 

This was probably the lowest of the low at Pittodrie - Ifil was special that day.

image.png.d8c6e9975c1f033a1be4f05f2be7e470.png