The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

5 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Will you boys be streaming tomorrow night’s game? It’s not very clear on the Red TV website.

https://www.afc.co.uk/preview/match-preview-aberdeen-v-dumbarton/#match-preview

"RedTV Coverage: Live video coverage on RedTV International with audio commentary in GB & Ireland. Full match replay from around 10.30pm with highlights from midnight."

So if you're desperate to see the game you could get a month's RedTV International (c. £15) and use a VPN.

3 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

https://www.afc.co.uk/preview/match-preview-aberdeen-v-dumbarton/#match-preview

"RedTV Coverage: Live video coverage on RedTV International with audio commentary in GB & Ireland. Full match replay from around 10.30pm with highlights from midnight."

So if you're desperate to see the game you could get a month's RedTV International (c. £15) and use a VPN.

Cheers! I’m definitely not 15 quids worth of deseperate to see it. I’ll watch it if it’s on the old IPTV, otherwise I’ll just keep an eye on how many we get pumped by.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Cheers! I’m definitely not 15 quids worth of deseperate to see it. I’ll watch it if it’s on the old IPTV, otherwise I’ll just keep an eye on how many we get pumped by.

I would imagine it'll be on IPTV. 👍

Lewis Ferguson is the template for our signing policy.
Young lad, signed for £220k.  
Played for four seasons. 
Sold for over 10 times what we paid. 
And repeat… 

McKenna, Cosgrove, Ramsay, Ferguson.

Signed for approximately £250k in total (two obviously came through our academy).

Sold for approximately £12mil million total plus add-ons.

This should put us in a great position to kick on as a club. It’s a shame so much of it was needed to plug the covid losses though.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I didn't see the game tonight, but interesting - and perhaps telling - that Milne rather than Bates replaced Stewart in the second half. I suspect we will have another centre-back signing before Parkhead. 

Goodwin says he wants a striker, winger, number 10 and possibly another midfielder to take his signings to 10.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I suspect we will have another centre-back signing before Parkhead. 

I hope so.

I like the look of Scales but my first live look at Stewart tonight and I'm even more worried than the 30 minutes I saw on TV against Peterhead.

Hopefully, just not up to speed yet but that Parkhead match looms large. We've been really unlucky with that fixture first up.

It wasn't great tonight but I think the hardest two fixtures in this group are next. It would be good to see our defence under a bit of pressure before that trip to Weeg.

One thing is for sure, that bringing in loan players from our rivals in crucial positions with unsuitable back-up is not good. 

Edited by Bogbrush1903