Jump to content

The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23


Guest

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Taking a large leap of faith but it seems like we’ve signed two good quality centre halves (setting aside my Celtic loan issues for a second). One right sided, one left sided. One good on the ball, one a bit more no nonsense. Feels a bit more balanced and hopefully we can keep both fit for majority of the season. 

Im told a confident bates can be of use and mccrorie can cover too so feels like maybe we’re ok in that position now? 

Still light on full backs, are we going with ngwenya and mckenzie at LB? Feels risky if so given jury is out on mckenzie and he has his injury troubles. Can maybe get away with mccrorie as RB cover. 

I like the look of the centre back pairing now. Can see Bates staying on as cover.

Quite like a centre midfield of Ramadani/mcrorie/barron assuming Ferguson is away. Definitely still need some creativity and a couple of strikers.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

I like the look of the centre back pairing now. Can see Bates staying on as cover.

Quite like a centre midfield of Ramadani/mcrorie/barron assuming Ferguson is away. Definitely still need some creativity and a couple of strikers.

 

Aye I think you can be too greedy in one window. In an ideal world we’d be signing another 5 or 6 first team quality players but that’s unrealistic. 

The key to this window is sorting the spine of the team and I’d say defence looks like We’re maybe somewhere close having done that and first choice midfield 3 looks decent too (although a little light). 

I still think we need goals, pace, creativity and better depth but we ain’t achieving all of that this window so just need to plug as many gaps as we can. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ApathyAFC
7 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Disappointed we didn't go in for Siegrist. Too good a keeper to be sitting on Celtic's bench. 

Hopefully something can be done to solve the Ramirez situation more positively, our "fans" treatment of him since he signed has been fucking embarrassing. Even when the guy was banging in goals, c***s were sending him dogs abuse on social media. He is clearly a very decent striker and with the right service could still do well for us. If he leaves, our loss will definitely be someone else's gain. 

We have some real c***s in our support 100%! The hat should be bombed' full of creeps.

c***s in every support I guess.

Edited by ApathyAFC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Wycombe fans seem absolutely gutted which is obviously a great sign 

 

 

Good c***s 

More respect than we get at home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ApathyAFC

I'm seeing an article headline that we've hit a snag in our pursuit of bojan Miovski? It's P&J it's in but the rag asks for a subscription to read it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ApathyAFC said:

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1133754812?-346:845

If anyone has a sub hey a swatch 

Don't have a subscription but was able to see it. Another Hungarian side that is in the UEFA conference league have come in for him. They're managed by a guy who previously worked with Miovski at his current club which the article says could swing it in their favour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Wonder if the club got this story out there after the reaction to the announcement today.

 

 

Looks like it. I'd be happy with a permanent signing.

8 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Disappointed we didn't go in for Siegrist. Too good a keeper to be sitting on Celtic's bench. 

Hopefully something can be done to solve the Ramirez situation more positively, our "fans" treatment of him since he signed has been fucking embarrassing. Even when the guy was banging in goals, c***s were sending him dogs abuse on social media. He is clearly a very decent striker and with the right service could still do well for us. If he leaves, our loss will definitely be someone else's gain. 

That was always going to be too rich for us.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Taking a large leap of faith but it seems like we’ve signed two good quality centre halves (setting aside my Celtic loan issues for a second). One right sided, one left sided. One good on the ball, one a bit more no nonsense. Feels a bit more balanced and hopefully we can keep both fit for majority of the season. 

Im told a confident bates can be of use and mccrorie can cover too so feels like maybe we’re ok in that position now? 

Still light on full backs, are we going with ngwenya and mckenzie at LB? Feels risky if so given jury is out on mckenzie and he has his injury troubles. Can maybe get away with mccrorie as RB cover. 

I'm ok with Hayes occasionally filling in at lb. Happy to go with the two young lads as the regular pair battling it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Don't have a subscription but was able to see it. Another Hungarian side that is in the UEFA conference league have come in for him. They're managed by a guy who previously worked with Miovski at his current club which the article says could swing it in their favour.

Use https://12ft.io/ that gets around the subscriptions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, ApathyAFC said:

I'm seeing an article headline that we've hit a snag in our pursuit of bojan Miovski? It's P&J it's in but the rag asks for a subscription to read it.

"Bojan Miovski is another attacker on Aberdeen’s radar.

The Macedonian international has one year left on his deal at Hungarian side MTK Budapest.

But the Dons face stiff competition from fellow Hungarian side Fehervar for the player’s signature.

Fehervar finished fourth in the Hungarian top-flight last season to qualify for the Europa Conference League.

Their head coach is German Michael Boris, who previously worked with Miovski at MTK, and the chance to be reunited with his former coach could swing the deal in Fehervar’s favour."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

"Bojan Miovski is another attacker on Aberdeen’s radar.

The Macedonian international has one year left on his deal at Hungarian side MTK Budapest.

But the Dons face stiff competition from fellow Hungarian side Fehervar for the player’s signature.

Fehervar finished fourth in the Hungarian top-flight last season to qualify for the Europa Conference League.

Their head coach is German Michael Boris, who previously worked with Miovski at MTK, and the chance to be reunited with his former coach could swing the deal in Fehervar’s favour."

I’m not optimistic on us signing either of Lauritsen or Miovski to be honest. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Reina changed the title to The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...