The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

11 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Guessing Lauritsen isn't one of the ones arriving shortly if he's playing today.

The Norge journo on RTG seemed tae hint that Odd might want tae keep him until the transfer windae opens there in August

10 hours ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

Need to get @RandomGuy. to work his magic and give us his strengths and weaknesses.

dons.thumb.png.f7ce1a8cff6b2afbbd5a904f786dccd3.png

Touch weak defensively, and perhaps not hugely physical (low aggression/aerials often point that way) but looks a good attacking full back.

18 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

Not necessarily but I reckon getting a work permit for him will be a big problem as he ain't an international so I reckon we will look elsewhere

You'd think they would have done the background work to establish if he was likely to get one before they flew him over earlier in the week to discuss terms etc surely?

Not necessarily but I reckon getting a work permit for him will be a big problem as he ain't an international so I reckon we will look elsewhere

Getting a work permit isn’t a problem for any player. If they don’t have the required caps etc then the panel approve it every single time.

Huge advantage for Scottish clubs if used correctly.

Guest ApathyAFC

I was thinking that any players we have spoken to & are mulling things over might be swayed even more by the fact we are a proven gateway club to the EPL with Ramsay and others.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

dons.thumb.png.f7ce1a8cff6b2afbbd5a904f786dccd3.png

Touch weak defensively, and perhaps not hugely physical (low aggression/aerials often point that way) but looks a good attacking full back.

I'm not sure what these mean,but @RandomGuy. deserves a pat on the back for producing these diagrams at the drop of a hat

With regards Hearts and  us allegedly in the hunt for Ronan ,    This season they have more  to offer with being in Europe and  it’s  a pretty decent place for  a player and  his family to live .so there is plenty reasons  for us nae getting players over the line and for players nae choosing us . Biggest one is we are bunch miserable b*****ds up here .😊

Anyway by Friday we will see our squad taking shape . .

Guest ApathyAFC
3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don’t mean this in a nasty way, but I struggle to take your posts seriously. 

Put me on the ignore list then!! As I'm not going to be replying to anything you say in th future! Tattie bye.

Edited by ApathyAFC

Just now, ApathyAFC said:

Put me on the ignore list then!! As I'm not going to be replying to anything you say in th future! Tattie bye.

I don’t put anyone on an ignore list as I don’t really believe in blocking everything I don’t like. Plus your posts aren’t offensive really, I just find it scarcely believable that anyone could be this miserable about their team, even in Aberdeen.