The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

7 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Don't want to look like a hypocrite if he's staying and gets back on form.

Yeah I'm pretty certain it's the case.

I don’t like to say he just chucked it necessarily. If it was just the performances on the pitch I might give him the benefit of the doubt, but there’s too many off field signs to suggest at the very least he wasn’t happy at the club. 

8 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Fixtures announced today so will Aberdeen FC also announce a new signing? 

hopefully we are stacking the signings for announcing once Ramsay is away

9 minutes ago, d31 said:

hopefully we are stacking the signings for announcing once Ramsay is away

Don't think we will get a stack of new signings. Goodwin did mention at the end of last season he was hoping to get 5 or 6 in this transfer window although he say he wanted the majority in before preseason training starts!

4 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Don't think we will get a stack of new signings. Goodwin did mention at the end of last season he was hoping to get 5 or 6 in this transfer window although he say he wanted the majority in before preseason training starts!

He said in an interview (maybe the hunter one? Can’t remember) that he wanted 6 at the very least. 

There were previous quotes attributed to him saying he wanted 5 but I never actually heard him say it. 

Guest ApathyAFC

As if things couldn't get more depressing! Fucking diddy asf!. They can shuv a 4.30 K.O up there arsehole sfa c***s 

Well at least you'll all be able to do your last minute Xmas shopping at Braehead after you head to Paisley on Christmas Eve. Have to say that, I was half-expecting we'd be heading to Aberdeen that day!

Guest ApathyAFC
2 minutes ago, Kempes said:

Well at least you'll all be able to do your last minute Xmas shopping at Braehead after you head to Paisley on Christmas Eve. Have to say that, I was half-expecting we'd be heading to Aberdeen that day!

Xmas eve WTF! Didn't even notice that! Fucking joke. Thatll be one game I'll 100% not be attending!

4 minutes ago, ApathyAFC said:

As if things couldn't get more depressing! Fucking diddy asf!. They can shuv a 4.30 K.O up there arsehole sfa c***s 

The league fixtures have nothing to do with the SFA.

Its the SPFL.

And the 4.30 is Sky, not the SPFL

Apart from that, you're spot on 

• Reina changed the title to The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23