The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, ApathyAFC said:

What's all this about an Italian & Croatian player coming in. Anyone heard this?

Nobody mentioned an Italian. Just said the player flew in to Heathrow from Rome. Then got a flight from Gatwick to Aberdeen. Nobody ever mentioned that they were italian. Just assumed they were. Could be Hungarian as Italy played them in the Nations League? Or could be from fucking anywhere 😂

I must admit i saw the Halilovic rumour and that one peaked my interest. Never reached his potential but even at 75% he'd likely be head and shoulders above the majority of the league. 

We encountered him recently jogging through the woodies opposite the Stewart Park in Aberdeen with his minder in tow. He was panting and sweating so much even our dog had to look away.

Sadly he was gone before I could even think up an appropriate insult.

1 hour ago, ham1sh68 said:

We encountered him recently jogging through the woodies opposite the Stewart Park in Aberdeen with his minder in tow. He was panting and sweating so much even our dog had to look away.

Sadly he was gone before I could even think up an appropriate insult.

Ah the woodies  many times  i was in there glue sniffing in the early 80s.  Oh there is nice wee cliff in there to throw some c**t off.  He be perfect the horrible b*****d .heed first .

his folks bide in Rosehill drive I think .

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Suggests to me they’ve not got their targets & are working their way down a list.

Hud me back.

The transfer window opened today and English contracts don't usually expire until the end of the month.

Any idea when they head to Spain? If there aren't more new faces by then it's pant-pishin time.

That said Ramadani is a very interesting and left-field signing, a few more capped players from "lesser" nations wouldn't go amiss.

Just now, HunterAFC said:

Any idea when they head to Spain? If there aren't more new faces by then it's pant-pishin time.

That said Ramadani is a very interesting and left-field signing, a few more capped players from "lesser" nations wouldn't go amiss.

Next Saturday i read earlier. Think the new strip will be revealed next week and think there will be a few signings along with the new strip. Scales being one.