Jump to content

The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23


Guest

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I find it odd how many Aberdeen fans seem utterly obsessed with telling everyone how much they hate Rangers and trying to prove it.

Literally nobody thinks it's anything other than weird.

FFS get a life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I find it odd how many Aberdeen fans seem utterly obsessed with telling everyone how much they hate Rangers and trying to prove it.

Literally nobody thinks it's anything other than weird.


tom hanks do not want GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I find it odd how many Aberdeen fans seem utterly obsessed with telling everyone how much they hate Rangers and trying to prove it.

Literally nobody thinks it's anything other than weird.

Again. Completely wrong. 

‘Mon the Caley. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

I know they cheated

I know they died

It is a new club in most respects but the same club in other respects. 

Why can't you just enjoy their tears without the tedium of a ten year old debate?

 

I did enjoy their tears in the end (although it was a stressful evening in truth), but I don't want anyone to forget that they escaped financial recompense by dying.

Then they have the brass neck to reappear as a different entity, demand they get their league place back and bully the media or employ their 'agents' into making sure that they also play along with the myth that they're the same entity as the one that died.

If I sound bitter then that's because I am. Many an enjoyable night and season was spoiled because they were playing a team and building a squad they couldn't afford by tax avoidance schemes. A double whammy!

I hope their little brothers give them more to cry about on Saturday.

F*ck Sevco and all who sail in her.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I find it odd how many Aberdeen fans seem utterly obsessed with telling everyone how much they hate Rangers and trying to prove it.

Literally nobody thinks it's anything other than weird.

Lads, can we add ‘some guys in Perth think hating rangers is weird’ to the agenda for the next fan meeting? 

Thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Lads, can we add ‘some guys in Perth think hating rangers is weird’ to the agenda for the next fan meeting? 

Thank you. 

Also im taking it his teams obsession and hatred of for example Dundee is ok with RG? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Lads, can we add ‘some guys in Perth think hating rangers is weird’ to the agenda for the next fan meeting? 

Thank you. 

I've got one thing to say to @RandomGuy. and his ilk...

 

Lady Diana

WInston Churchill

Bomber Brown

@bennett

Rev Ian Paisley

Kenny McIntyre

Jonny Adair

Richard Gough

@G51

Queen Elizabeth II

Andy Cameron

@Forever_blueco

Saint Phnx

Nigel Farage

'Wee' Durranty

Chick Young

That old Queen('s Counsel) Donald Findlay

Mark f*cking Hateley

That sov wearing mink that won the lottery

...your boys took one hell of a beating!!!

 

Edited by Bogbrush1903
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even if Sevco had won their first European trophy last night we would still have been Scotland's most successful club in Europe.
It's a shame that people (especially Aberdeen supporters) fail to understand this but the old Glasgow Rangers, winners of the 1972 ECWC, died in 2012 along with all their debt that they had accrued.
If you continue to talk as if this version is a continuation and not a tribute act then you're as brainwashed as that line their gullible muppet followers are being fed about '55' and all that guff.

I was worried that Sevco could have been in line to equal us due to the Super Cup in August, when they could have played the European Cup winners in European football’s biggest match and maybe beaten them.

Thankfully it’s now moot.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, tarapoa said:


I was worried that Sevco could have been in line to equal us due to the Super Cup in August, when they could have played the European Cup winners in European football’s biggest match and maybe beaten them.

Thankfully it’s now moot.

You fancied the the likes of Arfield, Jack, Wright and all their jobber pals beating Liverpool or Real Madrid?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not commented on the McCrorie thing yet but I find it utterly bizarre how much some of our supporters are getting so uptight about it. 

The extent to which I've seen some of the rage on twitter is almost suggesting that we should pursue a Rangers esque signing policy of 35 years ago. We have had many Rangers and Celtic 'fans' play for us over the years. Does it make a difference to their commitment to Aberdeen when they cross the line to play, does it f**k. If anyone genuinely thinks McCrorie will shirk a challenge in a Rangers game, or has done in the past, they need their head looked at. 

Folk are slagging @RandomGuy.for his views on this, he's absolutely spot on. If we want 11 badge kissing Aberdonians in our team, we'll be miles worse off than we are now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Not commented on the McCrorie thing yet but I find it utterly bizarre how much some of our supporters are getting so uptight about it. 

The extent to which I've seen some of the rage on twitter is almost suggesting that we should pursue a Rangers esque signing policy of 35 years ago. We have had many Rangers and Celtic 'fans' play for us over the years. Does it make a difference to their commitment to Aberdeen when they cross the line to play, does it f**k. If anyone genuinely thinks McCrorie will shirk a challenge in a Rangers game, or has done in the past, they need their head looked at. 

Folk are slagging @RandomGuy.for his views on this, he's absolutely spot on. If we want 11 badge kissing Aberdonians in our team, we'll be miles worse off than we are now. 

You’ve fallen into the classic RG trap of taking a few overreactions on twitter, extrapolating it and assuming that everyone wants ‘11 badge kissing aberdonians’. 

Im not raging about it but I think it’s poor from mccrorie if I’m absolutely honest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’ve fallen into the classic RG trap of taking a few overreactions on twitter, extrapolating it and assuming that everyone wants ‘11 badge kissing aberdonians’. 

Im not raging about it but I think it’s poor from mccrorie if I’m absolutely honest. 

Yip. Go support your brother (and the team you grew up watching) if you want but don't be daft enough to be getting photos with their fans when doing it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Yip. Go support your brother (and the team you grew up watching) if you want but don't be daft enough to be getting photos with their fans when doing it.

Aye that’s fit pissed me aff. 
I  look the season Thats finished  . The two players that have given us everything whole season have been Mcrorie and Hayes both lovers of the Ugly sisters …

Aye I’m fucked aff like abody .. .sure il be fine once our  Dutch dazzlers arrive in the coming weeks ..

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’ve fallen into the classic RG trap of taking a few overreactions on twitter, extrapolating it and assuming that everyone wants ‘11 badge kissing aberdonians’. 

Im not raging about it but I think it’s poor from mccrorie if I’m absolutely honest. 

This is so much a non story as you can get. As others have said, if you want to see what Ross McCrorie thinks about his position between Aberdeen and Rangers, watch his interview when he came to Pittodrie. The guy’s twin brother was on the bench in a European final, wtf does anyone expect him to do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Yip. Go support your brother (and the team you grew up watching) if you want but don't be daft enough to be getting photos with their fans when doing it.

I'm not sure a, relatively, well known face is getting through crowds of hundreds, if not thousands, of Rangers fans around the ground without having to stop for at least one photo.

He would've gotten a ticket from his brother to support him, he didn't wear Rangers colours and didn't publicly support them. I've no idea what else Aberdeen fans expected from him, it's almost impossible for footballers to just silently attend games like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not sure a, relatively, well known face is getting through crowds of hundreds, if not thousands, of Rangers fans around the ground without having to stop for at least one photo.

He would've gotten a ticket from his brother to support him, he didn't wear Rangers colours and didn't publicly support them. I've no idea what else Aberdeen fans expected from him, it's almost impossible for footballers to just silently attend games like that.

Balaclava 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Reina changed the title to The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...