The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I think there was an assumption across the 'Well support he'd head south or go to the SFA. I've no idea why your complimentary post has attracted a red dot.🤔

I don't think the subject matter or content has anything to do with it. 

2 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

It seems that Big Burrows was buttering Big Cormack up with the "that was the best Aberdeen performance I've seen at Fir Park" spiel last season.

Fair play to the guy, the long game has worked and he has now got a gig at a much bigger club.

Motherwell FC, you’ve just been Burrowed

3 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I think there was an assumption across the 'Well support he'd head south or go to the SFA. I've no idea why your complimentary post has attracted a red dot.🤔

Was nothing about the post really the dotter has been following me about the forum for months

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Was nothing about the post really the dotter has been following me about the forum for months

Don't flatter yourself - you're not worth "following about the forum".

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Whatever you want to call it or dress it down as it's not a good look really for a grown man.

Neither was you saying the forum was better when everybody thought I was dead.

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Don't flatter yourself - you're not worth "following about the forum".

Have you been annoying these nice Celtic fans who happen, through no fault of their own, to have inadvertently found their way onto another team’s forum. You know they don’t like that.

Will Burrows be identifying or deciding the new manager? 

Will the Football Mintering Board still have a say?

Does Motherwell's last few appointments inspire confidence that he can get this appointment right?

I suppose you would assume the appointment  can't be any worse than Cormack's last few aplointments?

2 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Agreed and I’m sure the media reports today are just general guesswork due to us being fairly good at keeping things in-house these days 

I haven’t read the articles but assuming even if they have a source it would be a stock answer if ‘they’re taking their time and of course robson has a chance if it goes well over a period’.