The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

We were embarrassing at the end of Derek's tenure, let's not do this again.

Clue was I said 'it doesn't have to be like that'.

Just that for one reason another when AFC try something radical, it always seems to go horribly wrong.

We should always ensure we're solid first and foremost - whenever the eye is taken off the ball in that respect, big problems start - unless possibly you have the budget of the weegie freakshows, where they will get away with it. 

I actually thought Goodwin would address the porous nature of the team - but how wrong can you be?  It's arguably as bad as Skovdahl's first season now.

What a horrible last 7 days along how bad although it has been terrible since the resumption of the fitba. Always sad to see a manager get sacked and Goodwin seem decent lad but had to go. Thought Cormark interview on Saturday was very good and one that it shows he is one of us. 

Looks like Robson will be in charge at least for 2 or 3 weeks especially taking in Steve Agnew on a temporary deal. 

Confidence is shot so the game tomorrow is critical to get back to basics, work hard and hopefully get 3 points. 

Edited by betting competition

I expect that'll be our lot unless we get some cover in up front. Two considered to be RBs (McCrorie & Richardson), two LBs, and now four centre backs, only one of whom is contracted for next season. At least there's something approaching cover and competition across the back.

I reckon Gorter will be in from the start tomorrow - not sure why Ajax would send him here if we hadn't said he'd be getting plenty of game time.

2 hours ago, betting competition said:

What a horrible last 7 days along how bad although it has been terrible since the resumption of the fitba. Always sad to see a manager get sacked and Goodwin seem decent lad but had to go. Thought Cormark interview on Saturday was very good and one that it shows he is one of us. 

Looks like Robson will be in charge at least for 2 or 3 weeks especially taking in Steve Agnew on a temporary deal. 

Confidence is shot so the game tomorrow is critical to get back to basics, work hard and hopefully get 3 points. 

You mean like defending? Those sort of basics?