The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

26 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Just think Goodwin lost the dressing room after watching the effort of the players, Duk especially was bad.

I actually thought he was quite poor at Hampden - for a guy with his quality he looked like he couldnt be arsed at points.

At the time I put it down to that godawful pitch, but there may have been more to it even then - who knows?

10 minutes ago, betting competition said:

It is times like this when you wish teams was down

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-64397643

Ha ha. We did get a message saying it may be down intermittently. No such luck here.

2 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Just remembered that Leanne Crichton said she was pleased that our goal was disallowed as it would ruin the game 

Her and that shite accent needs to be binned. Weegies, min.

She's an awful pundit. No idea why folk think she's good.

17 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I actually thought he was quite poor at Hampden - for a guy with his quality he looked like he couldnt be arsed at points.

At the time I put it down to that godawful pitch, but there may have been more to it even then - who knows?

Ultimately 'who knows?' is right, but he might also be a bit knackered. He'd only played senior football for Benfica B until this season - granted that's in Portugal's second tier but I don't think he always started and the pace of the game will be slower. It points to Goodwin's poor squad management.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

For most kids these days, Aberdeen will now be known as the tinpot club that lost to Darvel and wins nothing but a league cup over their lifetime to date, no better than clubs like Ross County.

They probably have no idea what a Rubik's Cube is, never mind the footballing events from that era.

I like Brechin City.

13 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Passed a colleague I've not seen for a while. Seaside league team supporter.

Asked how he was. 

"Just Darvellous".

Gave him slow applause in my head while visibly trying not to cry.

When I logged onto a Teams call this morning a colleague of mine had ensured the background on the call was the Darvel badge 

DC7F1BEE-5062-49E9-97B6-0D2B44D4E813.gif