The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

22 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

f**k me supporting this club is miserable. One cup in 28 years, pumped out numerous times by lower league opponents and now pumped out by a non league team.

It's no wonder folk like me drift away from the club so easily to the point we barely go to games. There's absolutely no attraction in the club at all just now. We'll cycle through another 3 years of pish before 3 or 4 years of hitting where we should be but failing to deliver any real glory.

Who knows what Cormack will do next. We've drifted continually backwards since his return to the club.

Aye one cup in 28 years and you hounded the manager that got it out of the club. That was smart eh. 

3 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

To be replaced by who? Another Dave Cormack saviour of Scottish football appointment? Goodwin is not the problem here 

Goodwin very much is a problem here. But that does not discount Cormack also being a problem.

’The defence will be easy to sort’ 

Nearly a year ago since Goodwin said that…

Cormack needs to take his fair share of the blame for the utter clusterfuck that we are right now. While McInnes and the Dons were always going to part company, the appointment of Glass was absolutely fucking mental. Followed up by appointing a guy who even St Mirren supporters weren't sure of. 

He needs to be kept fucking miles away from the 'prawcess' of appointing the next manager, although I'm not sure who at the club I would trust to do it.