The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Wearing the strip of a team in the same division as your current side like that is pretty odd behaviour. Why open yourself to the hassle?

Imagine if Ferguson and McCrorie had not only been photographed in that filthy crowd in Spain but were also wearing colours. 

6 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Shinnie just makes a massive, massive difference to us. Anybody who was actually against his signing surely can’t be after the last two games or I don’t know what to say to them. 

I questioned whether Shinnie would make a difference having not seen him for a couple of seasons and that I was concerned if Goodwin would utilise him properly given that the signing might've been instigated by Cormack.

However, I said after the St Johnstone game that I was wrong and that he's made a significant difference to the team.

I don't think I've heard or read anybody question Shinnie after seeing him in either of his first two games therefore I'm not sure what your post is referring to?

4 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I questioned whether Shinnie would make a difference having not seen him for a couple of seasons and that I was concerned if Goodwin would utilise him properly given that the signing might've been instigated by Cormack.

However, I said after the St Johnstone game that I was wrong and that he's made a significant difference to the team.

I don't think I've heard or read anybody question Shinnie after seeing him in either of his first two games therefore I'm not sure what your post is referring to?

Twitter bams.