The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

23 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Would be a good move for all parties. It’s a shame he chucked it after Glass left. Started so well but his attitude when the going got tough was terrible.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Tickets for Hearts sold out. Never knew they were on bloody sale. B*st*rd.

We only got 600 match tickets, supporters points was down to 300. 

If both of us in the top 6 then if we play them on a Saturday then the points system is going to be tested. 

Edited by betting competition

29 minutes ago, betting competition said:

We only got 600 match tickets, supporters points was down to 300. 

If both of us in the top 6 then if we play them on a Saturday then the points system is going to be tested. 

Fair enough that they’re looking after their own fans given that they are selling out most week.

Odd that they pander to the cheeks by giving them two sections whilst the rest of us (aside from Hibs) get one.

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

Hopefully we'll get shot of Watkins too. I didn't want him back and he hasn't offered much.

However, I wasn't all that bothered about Shinnie coming back but after one match he's convinced me that he still has lot to offer the Dons 

2 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Fair enough that they’re looking after their own fans given that they are selling out most week.

Odd that they pander to the cheeks by giving them two sections whilst the rest of us (aside from Hibs) get one.

I think there's a bigger demand for Hearts/Aberdeen than Hearts/old firm, despite what they say.

I woulldn't be happy if they get special treatment. I'm sure you understand why hibs get more.

18 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

I think there's a bigger demand for Hearts/Aberdeen than Hearts/old firm, despite what they say.

I woulldn't be happy if they get special treatment. I'm sure you understand why hibs get more.

I take your point, most clubs have a bigger home crowd when they don’t have those goblins in their ground. Would Hearts not be confident of shifting one more section though?

Fair enough on the whole stand for Hibs also, how it should be for a derby. 

19 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I take your point, most clubs have a bigger home crowd when they don’t have those goblins in their ground. Would Hearts not be confident of shifting one more section though?

Fair enough on the whole stand for Hibs also, how it should be for a derby. 

Yeah I'd rather have empty seats than having thousands of them. It makes a difference to the experience, even losing doesn't feel as bad when you don't have a full end pumping out political shite.

4 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Think its went down to 600 when they sold mid-season season tickets. Will be interesting to see Rangers allocation on the 1st February.  Hibs get the full stand though due to an agreement between the clubs. 

So that's us left with no centre back cover now that Milne has been loaned out. It's right that he does gonout on loan. 

McCrorie been far better at RB for me so i'd like to think there will be a centre back arriving before Sunday because i suspect after Tools comments today Morelos will be leaving the boot in whenever he gets the chance. 

44 minutes ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

So that's us left with no centre back cover now that Milne has been loaned out. It's right that he does gonout on loan. 

McCrorie been far better at RB for me so i'd like to think there will be a centre back arriving before Sunday because i suspect after Tools comments today Morelos will be leaving the boot in whenever he gets the chance. 

McKenzie had a fine game at centre-back against Celtic and I think Shinnie can also play there. We might have a new signing coming in.