The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

4 hours ago, House Bartender said:

Look above the "T" of "The". Level with and just to the left of the foot of the access tunnel on the upper tier. That's me. No bunnet that day so not so easily recognisable. Perhaps not the best ever final (dull, dull, dull), but the end result was ok. Where are they now?

I’m in that “T”.

2 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Howdy - long time no post 

couldn’t see a match thread for the *** game this weekend. Anybody ken if any of the pubs in Shawlands/Govanhill/Queens Park area are likely to be Dandy friendly? Or is it *** central that way? 

We are drinking on East side of Hampden this time. Suspect West side will be like Night of the Living Dead. 

Edited by Jute

30 minutes ago, Jute said:

We are drinking on East side of Hampden this time. Suspect West side will be like Night of the Living Dead. 

Funny we end up with the Kafflick End when we play the h**s, yet mysteriously, we get shunted to the Proddy End when we play the T**s.

Only in Scotland would the SFA/SPFL reserve ends for 2 teams.

2 hours ago, Jute said:

I know, but since our last Hampden trip I’ve moved to the Shawlands area and want to avoid traipsing halfway across Glasgow if I can avoid it. Scoped out a couple of Celtic-leaning pubs which should be ***-free at least

5 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Howdy - long time no post 

couldn’t see a match thread for the *** game this weekend. Anybody ken if any of the pubs in Shawlands/Govanhill/Queens Park area are likely to be Dandy friendly? Or is it *** central that way? 

Heraghty’s and the Queens Park Cafe lean towards the other cheek (and are both good pubs) so they might be your best bet. Only issue is you’ll be walking amongst the orcs on the way to the game. Imagine the Dons support will be between the Montford, Beechwood, International bar and 100 acre.

14 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Funny we end up with the Kafflick End when we play the h**s, yet mysteriously, we get shunted to the Proddy End when we play the T**s.

Only in Scotland would the SFA/SPFL reserve ends for 2 teams.

……and any time I recall us playing Hearts or Hibs, they keep to this sectarian thought process when deciding our “end”

19 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I keep forgetting about Barnsley...

Nice place, full of c***s, you'll be welcome with open arms😏

PS, nae it's a shite house, most of the folk are good, like most places, the few sound louder.

Did you not sign someone from Barnsley? in the last 30 years?