The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Clarkson was good today. Work to do positioning wise but far less wasteful.

Ramadani was class IMO. Shinnie was very good.

Ramadani was class against county too. Shown some real aggression in recent games which shinnie will add to. 

35 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I would start Duk through the middle at Hampden, with Miovski on the bench. I can't see it happening, but the latter is out-of-form and seems to struggle more in games where we don't have the majority of possession. It would allow us to get another body behind Duk, too. Clarkson is probably nailed-on, and then two from Hayes, Kennedy and Besuijen either side. 

I wondered too about Miovski being on the bench.

I don’t think Goodwin would start Besuijen away from home in a big game.

1 hour ago, highland_mechanic said:

Hayes is coming to the end of his career so it's not really a surprise he's not as effective anymore.

I would like to see us sign a left sided winger as we seem to have a number of right sided ones and as today showed we are much more potent with Duk through the middle than out wide.

Hayes got an assist didnt he? ..

2 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Worth a look? We could use a midfielder.

Only flicked it on as I got a notification they'd taken the lead so was pleasantly surprised to recognise the scorer. Happy for him

Look above the "T" of "The". Level with and just to the left of the foot of the access tunnel on the upper tier. That's me. No bunnet that day so not so easily recognisable. Perhaps not the best ever final (dull, dull, dull), but the end result was ok. Where are they now?

52 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

JS33796139.thumb.jpg.436e92e98f2bf95608677fa3f0436c98.jpg