The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

You can try and deflect onto a club with almost 16,000 ST holders, excellent accounts, and a finished stadium if you like.

Doesn't really change the fact that Aberdeen look to be totally fucked, though. Does it?

See the source image

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Having watched every match this season, apart from St Johnstone away, either live or online, there's the proof that stats can be made to show just about anything. 

I like him with his range of passes and tackling, he's not as good as Lewis Ferguson although a totally different type of player. 

Life would be boring if we all had the same opinions.

Edited by betting competition

20 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I like him with his range of passes and tackling, he's not as good as Lewis Ferguson although a totally different type of player. 

Life would be boring if we all had the same opinions.

Absolutely. I'll pay more attention to him when we start back. 

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Ullevi is still one of the best looking stadia around

Not when it’s pishing down and half empty.

Yes I was there for the final with Dons supporting mates, and it was one of the best nights of my life. 

Even wore a ridnwhite scarf that night.

Had never come across alcohol free beer until then as I couldn’t work out why I was still sober after ten pints.

Fiver a go as well.

Mind you it was probably a good thing or I’d never have got home.

Great memory of fans passing a hat round for the ‘driver’ on the plane back to Dyce.

Always had a soft spot for you lot since then.

11 hours ago, Tynie Bagstock said:

Good shout Joey, imagine if it had happened to your lot though.

The noise of rustling sweetie papers would have made an exploding Vesuvius seem quiet.

As a Hearts fan in terms of singing do you enjoy the "going to Europe" one (i imagine yes as its about once a decade you actually play in Europe so its a novelty!), or the "Glorious Hearts" one?

I think that sums up the Hearts fan songbook . Well apart from the Sevco song you sing in solidarity with your Govan brethren.

9 hours ago, Raidernation said:

^^^ Obsessed

He is

Also he seems to forget that part of the reason he thinks his team is rolling in cash (they arent! Plus a "benefactor" is doing a lot of heavy lifting to keep the numbers looking good) is because (again like the Sevco cousins they love so much) they fucked over creditors for many millions of pounds.

Scum move really. Also the Heart of Midlothian Council Stand both looks shit and cost double the original price due to incompetency in the Hearts boardroom 

He seems proud of it though so thats good

8 hours ago, betting competition said:

They won’t take in to account transfer fees incoming? We took in about £8.5m post June (& spend just under £2m?)

So +£6.5m to come in I’m thinking?