The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

It seems that we cannot lose a game without it being a spectacular arse collapse ending with the opponents playing shooty-in.

I suppose we have won a few in this manner as well - but maybe sometimes the manager just needs to recognise it’s nae happening and limit the damage.

All part of the in-game management that was lacking in the earlier part of yesterday’s match, but also casts question marks over the character of some of our players.

Goodwin ban has been reduced

Appellate Tribunal Outcome: Partially Upheld. Three matches immediate suspension and two matches suspended until the end of season 2022/23. (The Appellate Tribunal take into account the one match already served as part of the initial sanction, and therefore instruct this is deducted from the new sanction.)

4 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Good to see Ferguson do well in Italy especially as he is only 23. Great player for us and one we miss.

I don't have the ability to put the video on here, but it's a great finish for his goal. 

And I presume that it will help with any transfer fee percentage in the future. 

Edited by kingjoey