The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Haven't seen any Dons fans getting themselves worked up about Miovski winning the penalty last week.
Certainly not to the extent we're posting memes on the Killie thread.

Why would they? He won your team a penalty. Just slightly hypocritical talking about “cheating” and “grown men throwing themselves to the ground with limited contact” when your own player’s incident is clearly much worse.

I think the meme and posts from Hibs fans are more to do with the managers comments and ban.

Evening Express Mask Designer 1: 'So, how can we design this excellent mask to show our maximum support for Goodwin?'

Evening Express Mask Designer 2: 'How about we just print 'BANNED' in massive block-capitals across his forehead?'

Evening Express Mask Designer 1: 'Genius!'

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Evening Express Mask Designer 1: 'So, how can we design this excellent mask to show our maximum support for Goodwin?'

Evening Express Mask Designer 2: 'How about we just print 'BANNED' in massive block-capitals across his forehead?'

Evening Express 1: Nobody buys our shit rag, what can we do to shift a few?

Evening Express 2: 4000 drunk dons heading to Tannadice on Sat, must be something we care do to fleece them.

Charlie Allan pops his head in the door: Hey you guys!

Evening Express 1&2: Perfect

Edited by TommyDickFingers

19 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if Cormack really was behind this tbh.

No denying we were poor. 4-0 was a harsh scoreline. We didn't take our chances when they did come. Utd have become our bogey team in recent years. I actually thought we'd lose today.

Their penalty was extremely dubious and I felt we possible deserved a penalty ourselves however I'd need a second look. Overall really not good enough.

Richardson unfortunately isn't good enough for this league and serious question marks over Stewart and Scales. 

Motherwell, Utd and Hibs have strolled it against us. Top 6 has to be the aim this season as I'm not convinced we've the players to finish top 4.

That was appalling. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt after Hibs because of how that game transpired, but I don't have confidence in us winning literally any away games at the moment. That is obviously going to become a pretty big issue if it continues much longer. 

Some of our players, including many of our new signings, are bafflingly inconsistent at the moment. I thought we were really good last weekend, both in and out of possession. That was like watching a completely different group of players today, against what appears to be a relatively similar standard of opposition. Ramadani, for example, can look in complete control one game, but then be utterly anonymous the next game. Miovski can look like one of our best signings in years, but a week later look like we have re-signed Chidi Nwakali and stuck him up front. You could say similar for most of our starting players at the moment, though, including the ones who have been here a bit longer now. 

Enormously frustrating. 

37 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

No denying we were poor. 4-0 was a harsh scoreline. We didn't take our chances when they did come. Utd have become our bogey team in recent years. I actually thought we'd lose today.

Their penalty was extremely dubious and I felt we possible deserved a penalty ourselves however I'd need a second look. Overall really not good enough.

Richardson unfortunately isn't good enough for this league and serious question marks over Stewart and Scales. 

Motherwell, Utd and Hibs have strolled it against us. Top 6 has to be the aim this season as I'm not convinced we've the players to finish top 4.

We won't finish top 6

Definitely big concerns. 

I can handle a new team being inconsistent but there’s inconsistent and then there’s this. 

It’s not just bad results, That is 3 absolutely rancid performances already this season and there’s no excuse for turning in that sort of dross. 

I am wobbling with handsome Jim tonight, I have to say.