The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

There's more contact in fake wrestling than there was for that Porteous dive.

I'd imagine most of the moves in professional wrestling would lead to penalties being awarded, they literally lift and throw each other about.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

It means your statement about the Porteous incident doesn't really help me determine whether there was no contact, a bit of contact or a lot of contact.

Was more a point that professional wrestling is lame for being fake, yet here's a grown man throwing himself to the ground with minimal contact.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Away and make another post about Tolkien world building.

I am not currently posting on non-football subjects but should this change I will do so if appropriate, thank you. See ya on the turnbuckle ya candy-ass! 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Surely the biggest minter here is - hibs won the game, Goodwin made an arse of himself, Goodwin gets an 8 game ban, porteous stars for Scotland.

Hibs fans then claim ‘wee guy energy’ whilst also going ‘…but but miovski!’ 

Nah to get very upset about someone "diving" one game and the next having to pretend to be blind is an awful minter I'm afraid. While I'm not saying all Dons have performed that volte face, I'm afraid the entire region gets the collective minter. For me, well-timed hypocrisy is always very funny for being so small time, as someone who thinks pantomime shit is part of the game I don't really care about the individual instances. You're also putting far too much thought into a meme I made in about 30 seconds 

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I am not currently posting on non-football subjects but should this change I will do so if appropriate, thank you. See ya on the turnbuckle ya candy-ass! 

Nah to get very upset about someone "diving" one game and the next having to pretend to be blind is an awful minter I'm afraid. While I'm not saying all Dons have performed that volte face, I'm afraid the entire region gets the collective minter. For me, well-timed hypocrisy is always very funny for being so small time, as someone who thinks pantomime shit is part of the game I don't really care about the individual instances. You're also putting far too much thought into a meme I made in about 30 seconds 

Hmm ok, so a couple of points: 

1. I assumed you’d pulled that rubbish from twitter or hibs.net and thought it may get some bites (I guess it did). The fact you actually made it is, quite frankly, disappointing. 

2. By your own admission it’s a fairly basic meme so not sure it required much overthinking to come back on it. I’ve not really seen any Aberdeen fan defend the miovski incident but fact is it was relatively insignificant to the game so it’s just not been much of a discussion point. Hibs fans are the only people I’ve really seen complain about it. It’s obviously a dive though. And I say that having not particularly moaned about porteous either.

My previous post in the main was that in general hibs have come out on top in just about every aspect of this incident, and yet some of you are still obsessing over the slightest bit of criticism of porteous or the fact miovski got a pen in a comfortable 4-1 win.

Small time and strange. 

9 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Is that what this is?

He seems to be the one who's most upset.

I dont think you will find any Hibs fan upset today m9.

Hearts humbled in Europe (again), Goodwin punished and you lads all biting like pike.

We have some other - very - good news en route, but thats perhaps for later 👍

42 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I dont think you will find any Hibs fan upset today m9.

Hearts humbled in Europe (again), Goodwin punished and you lads all biting like pike.

We have some other - very - good news en route, but thats perhaps for later 👍

Keep us updated m5