The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Called Porteous a cheat? Probably as the manchild did the same thing v Saints in the 2-2 draw at Easter Rd last season.

Did he get dragged to the ground and win a penalty that game too? I am sure you were as outraged with Miovski against Killie.

Edited by GreenGray

7 minutes ago, betting competition said:

At best i expected a 2 game ban but not 6. Has Goodwin done this previously with St Mirren?

He's certainly sailed close before, but afaik he hasn't copped a ban. That said, you can tell he's a stubborn bugger who will stick with something, even if it's negative to him, rather than back down.

Porteous has "cheated" in the past against us, and done it to other teams too. I'm not at all surprised by Goodwin's comments, and I'd expect him to continue saying similar even if it means touchline bans.

19 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Neilson did the same last season with Lewis Ferguson and got nothing - good to see the SFA consistent! 

This is what gets me the most. Can't find Neilson's actual comment about Ferguson, but from my recollection it was pretty similar, and he wasn't even cited. You would hope that Aberdeen highlighted this to the SFA.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

This is what gets me the most. Can't find Neilson's actual comment about Ferguson, but from my recollection it was pretty similar, and he wasn't even cited. You would hope that Aberdeen highlighted this to the SFA.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/lewis-ferguson-accused-blatant-cheating-23270695

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Have you tried googling ‘robbie neilson Lewis Ferguson’. A little obscure but it might get you somewhere.