The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

23 hours ago, Rodhull said:

The catering going all out with their extravagant recipe choices.

I did laugh when I saw that but since the Pittodrie pie is a proper mince filled pie, it makes sense. kind of.

I'd still rather have haggis (Ross County) or even better the black pudding and steak pie that you get at Arbroath as pie of the mponth. Maybe next month.....

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

What's the twat on about? 

Exactly.

Firstly it was a penalty

Secondly presumably the difference between a cheated penalty (porteous) leading to a penalty and sending off with Aberdeen winning and a penalty while already ahead and dominating a game is not something this idiot understands.

31 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Exactly.

Firstly it was a penalty

Secondly presumably the difference between a cheated penalty (porteous) leading to a penalty and sending off with Aberdeen winning and a penalty while already ahead and dominating a game is not something this idiot understands.

Yeah, but the good thing is you have moved on and are not letting it bother you.

Not one bit..........

It was a penalty but Miovski definitely made the most of it. 

I know you shouldn't judge by appearances but that Hibee twitter boy looks like he kicks kittens. 

Thought we were ok yesterday but the defence was giving me the fear. Richardson winning the ball to feed it to their attacker in loads of space, and Roos taking so long to kick it he got robbed were particular highlights. 

Thought Ramirez and Duncan looked good when they came on. Morris looks like he could do with going on loan in January. 

Kilmarnock were utter shite though so not getting carried away yet. Probably be next season before we win the league. 

27 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Yeah, but the good thing is you have moved on and are not letting it bother you.

Not one bit..........

Doesnt bother me really. More just how stupid it is to see those 2 penalties as exactly the same

The good thing is you have moved on from your frantic defence of any criticism of Porteous on here. Its good you dont let any criticism of him bother you.

Not one bit ..

Exactly.
Firstly it was a penalty

How has Porteous “cheated” any more than your penalty yesterday. Least there was contact involved the other week. Boy went down like he got shot yesterday.

7 hours ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

I honestly do believe Coulson is wasted at LB. 

That doesn't mean I'm questioning his defensive abilities as he's very capable. However, his pace, agility and ability to beat a player is probably just as good as anyone in this team. Imagine him as a winger or even a number 10. 

Pre contract in January is a must. 

Right hand side of defence will cost us 3rd/4th. As much as I want Richardson to do well, he's got very obvious weaknesses. Stewart is in a similar bracket. Great defender but very questionable on the ball. You can't question either players commitment or determination to succeed though. Extremely likeable players as a result and that applies to a high percentage of this team.

Can we do some business (free agent wise) over the next month? I hope so. 

Richardson makes a lot of great runs but Stewart just passes the ball back to the keeper very frustrating to watch