The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

4 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Possibly, but far from certain. 

Scottish football still has the same clowns who created that particular shambles in charge so don't be surprised at the random application of rules.

The SPFL created covid-19?

The bigger shambles at that time was that Hearts despite having one of the biggest budgets in the league were bottom in March.

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The bigger shambles at that time was that Hearts despite having one of the biggest budgets in the league were bottom in March.

This is exactly what i'm talking about. 

Ignore the shite, 8.8 in a row is what matters.

You reap what you sow.

26 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yes, that's all very well but there were still 8 Games To Go............😆

3 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

This is exactly what i'm talking about. 

Ignore the shite, 8.8 in a row is what matters.

You reap what you sow.

We knew we were in the decline and sleeping behind the wheel, we even had banners about in ‘.8’ season. We went for our board and manager though rather than blaming external matters that they hid behind.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

What will it take to move this debate to elsewhere in the forum?

The seething hearts fan is more than welcome in the Celtic thread, you just need to admit Butteries/Rowies are shite.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

you just need to admit Butteries/Rowies are shite.

Well, the ones you buy in the likes of Sainsburys are indeed gash.

However the ones we used to get about 20 years ago from "the wee shoppie" as her PITA maw used to call it in  (I think) Counteswells Road were magnificent - could almost feel the arteries screaming for mercy.

That shops probably now a Tesco local or some other shite now tho...............

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Well, the ones you buy in the likes of Sainsburys are indeed gash.

However the ones we used to get about 20 years ago from "the wee shoppie" as her PITA maw used to call it in  (I think) Counteswells Road were magnificent - could almost feel the arteries screaming for mercy.

That shops probably now a Tesco local or some other shite now tho...............

All supermarket butteries are to be avoided like the plague. 

Good statement from Cormack and no need to have 3 guesses where the stumbling block is coming from.

I really hope the club wins some trophies and has some European runs under Dave C, he gets a lot of slagging but he has some great ideas and has the right attitude.

Just now, big al said:

Good statement from Cormack and no need to have 3 guesses where the stumbling block is coming from.

I really hope the club wins some trophies and has some European runs under Dave C, he gets a lot of slagging but he has some great ideas and has the right attitude.

It's a terrible statement and he's quite rightly getting rinsed for it. 

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

He says we sell 48 games to sky. That is a lie. Sky have exclusive rights to all games. 

Aye, without discussing the merits of his proposals, Grant Russell has pointed out a few issues with Dave’s statement.

Edited by AJF

He says we sell 48 games to sky. That is a lie. Sky have exclusive rights to all games. 

Must be changing then as via play showed interest in taking a package of games which is the reason sky want to add on an extra 10- 20 games to take it to 80 to prevent Scottish football ending up on another platform …. Maybe spfl have changed think a side to this story is telling porkies just to find out which one have no doubt it was rangers who leaked the deal to the papers