The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Only Disappointment was both Coulson and Roberts got injured. I was really impressed with Coulson against Celtic and in the opening 10 mins today you could tell he's a good player. Hopefully they are both back soon.

I'm really excited about our chances of a good season. Look forward to the Motherwell match and furthering the good feel factor surrounding the club.

8 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Only Disappointment was both Coulson and Roberts got injured. I was really impressed with Coulson against Celtic and in the opening 10 mins today you could tell he's a good player. Hopefully they are both back soon.

I'm really excited about our chances of a good season. Look forward to the Motherwell match and furthering the good feel factor surrounding the club.

Yeah, thanks a lot Gallagher for f*ck*ng up a really promising looking left back. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Yeah, thanks a lot Gallagher for f*ck*ng up a really promising looking left back. 

I hated him as a Dons player.

I can legitimately & openly say I despise the c**t now that he’s thankfully been punted. 

Should never have signed the piece of shit in the first place. 

He’s a fucking coward who teams up with mates to take on one bloke on with a baseball bat. 

Wish nothing but misery on the c**t at St Mirren. 

10 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Coulson ain’t going to be seen for a while. 

Coulson ain’t going to be seen for a while. 

Given Mackenzie can’t seem to stay fit - this would seem to leave Scales and Hayes as the options out there - neither of which is ideal.

Maybe need another loan to cover us til Xmas if Coulson is out for a considerable period of time.

• Reina changed the title to The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23
54 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Given Mackenzie can’t seem to stay fit - this would seem to leave Scales and Hayes as the options out there - neither of which is ideal.

Maybe need another loan to cover us til Xmas if Coulson is out for a considerable period of time.

I’m not convinced with McCrorie at left centre half.