The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

17 minutes ago, logie skid boys said:

Aye  well Ramadani should get a run out on Wednesday then,   looking forward to that . The gaffer confirming Duncan will be not be going out on loan ,happy hear that . Makes ye think McLennan might be on his way 🤞

Duncan might go out on loan in January was the insinuation, obviously dependant on game time & the impact he makes between now & then.

£3 million is decent for Ferguson
Good luck to him
We’ve raked in a fair amount of cash this summer 

Fair play to him. Not sure what Bologna’s midfield is like but hopefully he’ll have a good chance of playing regularly at a very good level. I think £3million is a decent price given he has two years left and he could make us more money down the line if he impresses there.

169 appearances and 37 goals for us and not even 23 years of age. I think we’ll miss him more than a lot of people realise. Hopefully this will be the catalyst for getting the likes of Ronan in.

It was a low bar, but Ferguson was our best player by a mile last season. It is the right time for him to move on for the sake of his own career, but he will undoubtedly be missed. We have been very good for him and he has been very good for us. 

Yeah no doubt it'll take some effort to replace Ferguson. It's a weird one where I don't think he ultimately lived up to the very early hype/promise he had based on the first few months but still a very good player for us.

Had to go this summer for us to get the best deal for him I think.

13 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Ferguson will be a massive loss, despite what the bams say.

Fair play to him giving it a go abroad too.

Great to see another couple of young Scottish players moving to an elite league.

With Liam Henderson, Hickey, Doig and Ferguson all moving to Italy, hopefully the attitude of players thinking Rangers and Celtic are the pinnacle of a Scottish players career will be a thing of the past and the likes of Calum McGregor and Scott Brown will be the last of the era of players with that level of ambition.