The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Someone on the hat saying another to be announced...

Goodwin has said he wants to add 3 or 4 more players which in normal manager speak would mean he wants 5 and 2 are in the bag.

1 minute ago, d31 said:

Goodwin has said he wants to add 3 or 4 more players which in normal manager speak would mean he wants 5 and 2 are in the bag.

Reading that he also said he doesn't expect there to be much of an issue with Barron regarding a new deal and the Boyce story is rubbish but he is looking for another striker to come in.

32 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Saying that Ipswich are looking for about 100k for Hladky.

Same mob are saying that the Belgian side Shankland's at aren't going to sell him this summer ( or are at least claiming that), which you would imagine would rule out Boyce moving this summer if true. Not that I think there was much chance of him going to Aberdeen anyway.

Another name I'll have difficulty pronouncing. I think they're doing it on purpose...

2 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

A641-DB44-7666-425-E-A0-CF-677-B4-F30915

Quite possibly the tidiest AFC WAG of all time. Get her doing the half time draw in a bikini and we'll shift season tickets no bother.

He's got better taste in women than in clothes.

And I laugh that somebody red dotted you for your (joking I assume) sexist comment.

Modern football forums are as shite as modern football. 😃

Very much unknown players on these shores but could be a couple of real finds. Boy Miovski could be a cracker of a signing.

Was there someone else recently linked from Eastern Europe? I swore you'd signed someone else but can't see it so maybe just a rumour but swore I saw someone else mentioned who was from a Balkan country.

18 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

Very much unknown players on these shores but could be a couple of real finds. Boy Miovski could be a cracker of a signing.

Was there someone else recently linked from Eastern Europe? I swore you'd signed someone else but can't see it so maybe just a rumour but swore I saw someone else mentioned who was from a Balkan country.

Ramadani, Albanian midfielder. 

3 hours ago, minijc said:

Of course it's me, I trust you are a fan?

Very good signing this. 

Occasionally read the hat for the gossip but in general it’s terrible. 
Much prefer the vibe on here rather than all the ITK garbage. 

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

According to Jim Goodwin it’s Connor Barron’s agent that’s bringing up all these clubs that are supposed to be interested in him. Not a good sign.

His agent/agency are dicks, used to rep Goodwin until he left them, also repped Considine. 

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

He's got better taste in women than in clothes.

And I laugh that somebody red dotted you for your (joking I assume) sexist comment.

Modern football forums are as shite as modern football. 😃

Yep, folk take life a wee bit too seriously sometimes.