1 x No 2 GK

1 x creative midfielder 

2 strikers (Ramirez will be gone soon)

A no1 goalie 

a “no10”

a left winger.

If Fergie goes, another “no8” type 

39 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I was told Fergies replacement is already here. Ramadani.

I get the impression Ramadani is more like a Markus Heikkenen type, ie more defensive?

Unlikely but I’d like Ramadani in front of the back four and just in front of him, Connor Barron & Conor Ronan 

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Definitely away. Can't really reveal my source because it's so ridiculous but everyone at the club knows it.

it's certainly a stick on that his family are not coming back anyway

Disappointed we didn't go in for Siegrist. Too good a keeper to be sitting on Celtic's bench. 

Hopefully something can be done to solve the Ramirez situation more positively, our "fans" treatment of him since he signed has been fucking embarrassing. Even when the guy was banging in goals, c***s were sending him dogs abuse on social media. He is clearly a very decent striker and with the right service could still do well for us. If he leaves, our loss will definitely be someone else's gain. 

5 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Wonder if the club got this story out there after the reaction to the announcement today.

Aye looks like it  and very timely 😊  Was pissed off myself but some the shite I’ve heard is  laughable  . Looking into this and the way Celtic are like it or not moving onto bigger names targets now , there is every chance Scales  can be permanent .Shite that he misses few big games  get that anger . But Looking forward to him having good season for us as the  lad seems well up for it . 

No way Mowbray and Goodwin going get athing  sorted in one window .But we’ll confident by end August  our squad will be good enough to be up there   . Now let’s get final third sorted 🤞

Edited by logie skid boys

Taking a large leap of faith but it seems like we’ve signed two good quality centre halves (setting aside my Celtic loan issues for a second). One right sided, one left sided. One good on the ball, one a bit more no nonsense. Feels a bit more balanced and hopefully we can keep both fit for majority of the season. 

Im told a confident bates can be of use and mccrorie can cover too so feels like maybe we’re ok in that position now? 

Still light on full backs, are we going with ngwenya and mckenzie at LB? Feels risky if so given jury is out on mckenzie and he has his injury troubles. Can maybe get away with mccrorie as RB cover. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Taking a large leap of faith but it seems like we’ve signed two good quality centre halves (setting aside my Celtic loan issues for a second). One right sided, one left sided. One good on the ball, one a bit more no nonsense. Feels a bit more balanced and hopefully we can keep both fit for majority of the season. 

Im told a confident bates can be of use and mccrorie can cover too so feels like maybe we’re ok in that position now? 

Still light on full backs, are we going with ngwenya and mckenzie at LB? Feels risky if so given jury is out on mckenzie and he has his injury troubles. Can maybe get away with mccrorie as RB cover. 

I like the look of the centre back pairing now. Can see Bates staying on as cover.

Quite like a centre midfield of Ramadani/mcrorie/barron assuming Ferguson is away. Definitely still need some creativity and a couple of strikers.

13 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

I like the look of the centre back pairing now. Can see Bates staying on as cover.

Quite like a centre midfield of Ramadani/mcrorie/barron assuming Ferguson is away. Definitely still need some creativity and a couple of strikers.

Aye I think you can be too greedy in one window. In an ideal world we’d be signing another 5 or 6 first team quality players but that’s unrealistic. 

The key to this window is sorting the spine of the team and I’d say defence looks like We’re maybe somewhere close having done that and first choice midfield 3 looks decent too (although a little light). 

I still think we need goals, pace, creativity and better depth but we ain’t achieving all of that this window so just need to plug as many gaps as we can. 

Guest ApathyAFC
7 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Disappointed we didn't go in for Siegrist. Too good a keeper to be sitting on Celtic's bench. 

Hopefully something can be done to solve the Ramirez situation more positively, our "fans" treatment of him since he signed has been fucking embarrassing. Even when the guy was banging in goals, c***s were sending him dogs abuse on social media. He is clearly a very decent striker and with the right service could still do well for us. If he leaves, our loss will definitely be someone else's gain. 

We have some real c***s in our support 100%! The hat should be bombed' full of creeps.

c***s in every support I guess.

Edited by ApathyAFC

Guest ApathyAFC

I'm seeing an article headline that we've hit a snag in our pursuit of bojan Miovski? It's P&J it's in but the rag asks for a subscription to read it.