The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

32 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Aye, just imagine having to play the other 11 teams in the league. 

Can you take your mate/alt Apathy and bugger off to chat or somewhere else. 

Some Aberdeen fans like to cling on to a wee bit of hope before a season starts

Strange people.

15 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

And I've got to bugger off if my opinion (realism) casts a shadow over your fairytales...

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think we'll all live happily ever after at Cormack World.

And if you ain't happy then you bugger off. Prick..

Where is your realism? You are the epitomy of negativity. You hate Cormack and want him out for who? There wasn't exactly a rush to take on Milne's holding so which murderous arab state are you holding out for? 

I'll nae bugger off as I've paid for my season ticket again and that would be counter productive for an Aberdonian. 

I had you on ignore for ages and relented after some posts that were sensible but back in the infantile melt box you go

12 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Where is your realism? You are the epitomy of negativity. You hate Cormack and want him out for who? There wasn't exactly a rush to take on Milne's holding so which murderous arab state are you holding out for? 

I'll nae bugger off as I've paid for my season ticket again and that would be counter productive for an Aberdonian. 

I had you on ignore for ages and relented after some posts that were sensible but back in the infantile melt box you go

Well firstly I wasn't asking you to bugger off from Pittodrie, you invited me to bugger off from P&B and I returned the favour.

I don't "hate" Cormack. He delivered on the training ground but there seems to be a lot of bluster coming out of Pittodrie at the moment. It might be nothing to do with Cormack though.

If Aberdeen ever had owners with a dubious background then I wouldn't go.

Please do block me again.

Once an "infantile melt" always an "infantile melt" ❤️ 

Edited by Bogbrush1903

Guest ApathyAFC
1 hour ago, scoobles said:

Aye, just imagine having to play the other 11 teams in the league. 

Can you take your mate/alt Apathy and bugger off to chat or somewhere else. 

Some Aberdeen fans like to cling on to a wee bit of hope before a season starts

Shut up! It's a fitba forum if you don't like other opinions then u bugger off somewhere.

:lol:

If you had him on ignore, how did you know his posts were sensible, eh, eh?

This sounds like stating the obvious but the start of the season is going to be huge. I think we can just about write off Parkhead. If we get anything, fantastic, if we lose narrowly but play well, I'll look for positives, even if we get a tanking, it's flag Day and all that. 

The next 5 games, if we are going to be having a productive season we need to be looking at something in the region of 10 points plus. Single figures from those 5 games and then you start looking at the next 7 matches after that and worrying where points are coming from. 

Fixtures out superb . One thing is guaranteed and that’s cracking days out . So canna get depressed about set fixtures .😂.    82 season was when I went  regular home and away and still love it. Before that old man took me . Abody mind there first away? . Easter Road  was mine and still my fav. . Aye Looking back to the 80s coming off train and us all walking to Ibrox and Parkhead and just taking the piss and Miller in control of everything on the pitch oh for that days again. .

Then seeing Echo and the Bunnymen and The Fall live in there prime . Life  was magic  .I’ve Got good feeling about this season  as life to. short to greet about things that prob won’t happen 😊🤞😂

Oh we have tied up quite few signings so think abody be happy this time next Friday . Which is still 5 weeks to the start the season . So what was the panic .  . 😉 

Fixtures out superb . One thing is guaranteed and that’s cracking days out . So canna get depressed about set fixtures .[emoji23].    82 season was when I went  regular home and away and still love it. Before that old man took me . Abody mind there first away? . Easter Road  was mine and still my fav. . Aye Looking back to the 80s coming off train and us all walking to Ibrox and Parkhead and just taking the piss and Miller in control of everything on the pitch oh for that days again. .
Then seeing Echo and the Bunnymen and The Fall live in there prime . Life  was magic  .I’ve Got good feeling about this season  as life to. short to greet about things that prob won’t happen [emoji4][emoji1696][emoji23]
Oh we have tied up quite few signings so think abody be happy this time next Friday . Which is still 5 weeks to the start the season . So what was the panic .  . [emoji6] 
love it

1 hour ago, logie skid boys said:

Fixtures out superb . One thing is guaranteed and that’s cracking days out . So canna get depressed about set fixtures .😂.    82 season was when I went  regular home and away and still love it. Before that old man took me . Abody mind there first away? . Easter Road  was mine and still my fav. . Aye Looking back to the 80s coming off train and us all walking to Ibrox and Parkhead and just taking the piss and Miller in control of everything on the pitch oh for that days again. .

Then seeing Echo and the Bunnymen and The Fall live in there prime . Life  was magic  .I’ve Got good feeling about this season  as life to. short to greet about things that prob won’t happen 😊🤞😂

Oh we have tied up quite few signings so think abody be happy this time next Friday . Which is still 5 weeks to the start the season . So what was the panic .  . 😉 

Tannadice 66/67, 3-1 the Dons and the programme was big enough to cover the kitchen table.

https://afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=2765&season=1966-67&squad=Senior

Edited by Jacksgranda

You know this, or you just speculating as you’re happy reminiscing and enjoy a few shandies?

Guest ApathyAFC

Well Jimbo has said he's just waiting on the final answers from targets we've spoken to. We'll if they are going to take there time fair enough but we need back ups.

But if there dragging there feet then tell them to bolt! 

I went to an Hibs vs Aberdeen match at Easter Road in the late 80’s with a lad from work who I was mates with.

I can’t remember the result or much of the game but the shenanigans off the pitch were a site to behold. There must have been about 500 boys in Pringle jumpers, wedge haircuts and adidas trainers knocking 7 shades of shite out of each other.

11 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Can’t wait for the season to start with us putting 11 men behind the ball and losing 3-0. 

11 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Oh well, defeat first day it is.

And potentially fighting for top 6th in a game against the ****.

Bloody hell, @Jacksgranda‘s influence is starting to bite.